Conflicting perspectives - Justice Game (1 Viewer)

starlight-tears

HSC
Just a quick question on Module C: Representation and text
I have been assigned with Justice Game as a prescribed text and came up with a conclusion that I would use a newspaper article as a related text.
Should I stray away from analysing a newspaper article? Any recommendations by your teachers to stray away from newspaper articles?

jenslekman

HSC
Just a quick question on Module C: Representation and text
I have been assigned with Justice Game as a prescribed text and came up with a conclusion that I would use a newspaper article as a related text.
Should I stray away from analysing a newspaper article? Any recommendations by your teachers to stray away from newspaper articles?
Nope, using a newspaper article is fine - especiallly if it has accompanying illustrations that may be useufl. I used a newspaper article last year - and it was probably my strongest section in paper 2.

starlight-tears

HSC
Nope, using a newspaper article is fine - especiallly if it has accompanying illustrations that may be useufl. I used a newspaper article last year - and it was probably my strongest section in paper 2.
Thanks jenslekman. Did you use one article or did you use two articles of opposing views on the same topic?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Use one article that presents opposing views of the same topic.

For supplementary texts I recommend a shortish text (such as a short story or newspaper article like you have) and a film.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)