Conflicting Perspectives (1 Viewer)

ryder2106

HSC
I did two, I was so happy with this part, I wrote the most pages and got in the most detail. I did Julius Caesar, a Michael Jackson feature article and a German film called Downfall.

HSC
I did two, I was so happy with this part, I wrote the most pages and got in the most detail. I did Julius Caesar, a Michael Jackson feature article and a German film called Downfall.

yeah conflicting perspectives was the best by far.....i did a michael jackson article and a michael jackson documentary, 'Living With Michael Jackson' im a big fan cant wait till the HSC is over and i get to watch 'This Is IT':jump:

ryder2106

HSC
yeah conflicting perspectives was the best by far.....i did a michael jackson article and a michael jackson documentary, 'Living With Michael Jackson' im a big fan cant wait till the HSC is over and i get to watch 'This Is IT':jump:
Haha neither can I! It will be so amazing =]

hpdanemma

HSC
Who did Ted Hughes and Birthday Letters? I didn't really like the question because of the "diverse and provocative insights" or whatever it said because it didn't match that well with my thesis...Thoughts?

angelita

HSC
Conflicting Perspectives was by far my worst out of the three. First off the question really sucked. It was my last essay and I ran out of time, I barely managed to finish my first supp. text, The Crucible.

I hated this module the most from the very beginning. Julius Caesar was so boring, urgh. I'm soooooooo glad I'll never have to look at it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)