confused about subjects ... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I feel as if I'm doing too much Science subjects
I'm doing Physics, Chem and bio

I'm starting to not like Physics it's boring and moderately hard.

I'm keen on Economics it's looks interesting can someone give me a background information in that subject and what you think of it?

Before I wanted to do something in the medical world but now I don't, I want to do something like business i.e. accounting, etc.

Do you think it's too late to change or not?
Half yearlies are next week.

Edit: I'm actually liking Physics now, Btw I tend to change my mind alot :| Now I'm thinking of dropping Bio for Eco Idk omgosh! =.= help me please!!

The amount of content for Bio and Eco the same?
lol in fact I'm actually feeling the same. One day I want to change physics to geography/chinese continuers/society and culture or drama, and then the next day I don't....

Accounting is gonna be a boring job, I recommend not doing it. Maybe I'd aim for something like commerce? and then pick ur major there..

Anyhow, depending on your school, try to change subjects to ones that you like, maybe economics since that would be useful for study in a business field....
But most importantly you gotta keep maths, since it's most important for that particular field...

forme

HSC
N/A
Thanks!

@4025808
I def. keeping the maths because I like it hahhaa. Yeah I want to go towards the businness area, it looks better than medicine. Idk I'm really not sure what I want :p I know for sure it's money hahha that's why I go to school :p

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I do bio, so far nothing hard has come up -basically yr 8 -9 stuff..and there hasn't been much work :D:D:D, we hardly ever get HW which I like a lot, since It was primarily my "fill in" subject. I love it heaps, cause of the less amount of work we do compared to other subjects like Business stud etc lol..Mind i did get a band 6 in science for SC, so should be easy for me i guess :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)