Confused by my gf... (1 Viewer)

*o*

HSC
the other day my gf decided she hated the fact she wasnt a virgin (she wasnt a virgin when i met her). So shes decided she doesnt want to have sex anymore and blames me for all of it even though she started it the first time, and shes the one who asked me for it nearly everytime...

i really dont understand her...i really dont know what i should do, should i just appease her?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
It's really cuz you're a terrible fuck, sorry man...

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Well she isnt a virgin so she is going to need to get over that.
Maybe just tell her how much you value her , respect her and care for her; that her past is irrelevant to you , and that she shouldnt pine for what is gone.
If its more a change in her beliefs , well...just need to respect that. People change... you can accept it or move on....
Personally I would try to find what has caused this change in her.

*o*

HSC
*TRUE* said:
Well she isnt a virgin so she is going to need to get over that.
Maybe just tell her how much you value her , respect her and care for her; that her past is irrelevant to you , and that she shouldnt pine for what is gone.
If its more a change in her beliefs , well...just need to respect that. People change... you can accept it or move on....
Personally I would try to find what has caused this change in her.
thankyou for your serious response.

she regrets how she lost her virginity, but she told me she was over it...its all sorta flooded out now. i think im just going to have to go with her on this. the sex isnt the reason why im with her, so i guess itll be fine...

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
*o* said:
thankyou for your serious response.

she regrets how she lost her virginity, but she told me she was over it...its all sorta flooded out now. i think im just going to have to go with her on this. the sex isnt the reason why im with her, so i guess itll be fine...
Yeah :)
Burying regret is never good, thats why it is best to make all decisions carefully....once you've done something you've done it , and have to live with it , like it or not.
Still -tell her it isnt the end of the world , because it truly isnt :)

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
*o* said:
the other day my gf decided she hated the fact she wasnt a virgin (she wasnt a virgin when i met her). So shes decided she doesnt want to have sex anymore and blames me for all of it even though she started it the first time, and shes the one who asked me for it nearly everytime...

i really dont understand her...i really dont know what i should do, should i just appease her?
lolz at troll

*o*

HSC
*TRUE* said:
Yeah :)
Burying regret is never good, thats why it is best to make all decisions carefully....once you've done something you've done it , and have to live with it , like it or not.
Still -tell her it isnt the end of the world , because it truly isnt :)
thanks for your help, your proof the internet isnt all bad

*o*

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Yeah your gf needs to get over the whole virginity thing, I assume when she lost her virginity the sex wasn't good?
she sorta fell into this fucked up relationship with this fat old guy who got her drunk. so i can see why she regrets it...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nah man, you're right. Your a fucking gun root, eh? That's why your girlfriend is begging for it, right? No wait...

*o*

HSC
Riet said:
Nah man, you're right. Your a fucking gun root, eh? That's why your girlfriend is begging for it, right? No wait...
this forum has no dignity left.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
*o* said:
she sorta fell into this fucked up relationship with this fat old guy who got her drunk. so i can see why she regrets it...

wtf? that's really sad, you should make her happy by trying to find the dude and beat the shit out of him. Be Prince charming!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)