confused! (1 Viewer)

mishy89

HSC
in the dot point:
- Process information from secondary sources to describe recent discoveries of elements

"To process the sources you find, assess their reliability by comparing the information provided. Look for consistency. "
i dont get that part..what am i suppose to compare it with..? what information..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
mishy89 said:
in the dot point:
- Process information from secondary sources to describe recent discoveries of elements

"To process the sources you find, assess their reliability by comparing the information provided. Look for consistency. "
i dont get that part..what am i suppose to compare it with..? what information..
... Why didn't you post in the other thread you made on this topic?

Information is whatever article you find on the internet, your textbooks, science journals, etc. "Reliability" is the name of the source. Is it from a trusted science journal or a random webpage written by an unknown? Are the information given in each source consistent with each other?

With the recent discoveries of elements dot point, you need to answer:
  • How are transuranic elements produced or discovered?
  • Where does this discovery usually take place?
  • Which specific radioisotope can you use as an example? (Give name)
  • When was it discovered?
  • How was it discovered?
  • By whom was it discovered?
  • Where was it discovered?
Its uses and properties aren't important here.

(Merge threads?)

LostAuzzie

HSC
You get more than one source and compare the sources to each other, your textbook would be a good starting point

smuntz

HSC
OMG! Tula. You should've asked your teacher. unless they like mine and don't teach. is it just me or is it hard learning from a text book?

mishy89

HSC
ahaha yeh i didnt wanna ask my teacha coz she wood tell me off for not asking her earlia! =P my teacha cant teach anyway! shez alwaiz making mistakes n evrything! i hate her!

smuntz

HSC
At least yours tries. My teacher thinks teaching is giving a syllabus document and a text book and then showing up to class 20 minutes late and sitting up the front doing nothing.

Cobra

Ouch, oww, Ouch! owww....
HSC
smuntz said:
At least yours tries. My teacher thinks teaching is giving a syllabus document and a text book and then showing up to class 20 minutes late and sitting up the front doing nothing.
lol, i know what thats like. I had a useless teacher who couldn't do crap all. Once he got the wrong answer to a question, and he didnt know y, so he changed the question.... like doh?!?!

mishy89

HSC
ahaha yeh my teacha alwaiz makes mistakes! n she doesnt notice until sumbody correctz her! coz shes alwayz lookin at a sheet! but wen she doesnt have d sheet wif her she makes mistakez! n confuses herself! ahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)