confused... (1 Viewer)

HSC
there's this guy that i like, and he told me he felt the same way. the problem is he's got a girlfriend, i told him that im not going to have a relationship with him whilst he's already in one.

yesterday we were meant to meet up and talk, but he sent me message and said that "he had stuff to do, and maybe we can do it another day"

i found out he's gone to visit his girlfriend (long distance relationship)

im friends with ppl he went to high school with and they all said he cheats on his girlfriend all the time...

im so confused, i really really like him; but a little voice keeps telling me that maybe he doesnt feel the same way, that he was just horny/drunk or something when he was saying it.

but then again, the last times ive seen him, i got the sense that he liked me to, like he would flirt a lot, comments refering me as his girlfriend, hugs too long for just friends.

i dont kno, im i making myself crazy by reading to much into this?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
he sounds like a slut.

if you want to then have a chat with him but make sure you actually get to know him rather than just having a flirting session.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
makedamnsure101 said:
im so confused, i really really like him; but a little voice keeps telling me that maybe he doesnt feel the same way, that he was just horny/drunk or something when he was saying it.
He probably just wants sex. If you want that too, go for it, but don't expect it to turn into something more.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The OP is pretty stupid, where's lengy?

rubyanne

HSC
let him do you and if its meant to be he'll come back for more

munchiecrunchie

HSC
he's a complete player. he'll break ur heart just like he's gonna break his girlfriend's.

so not worth it.

Evilo

HSC
stay away from the dude, he totally going to screw you over. Btw, not-so-kudos to you for admitting you like him when hes already got a gf (if that happened?)

happii

HSC
rubyanne said:
let him do you and if its meant to be he'll come back for more
eshays! whats ur number hahaha.

obviously hes a manhore (pretty much just a normal guy). nah just get out of it plenty of other fish in the sea

Evilo

HSC
i know what it means, you just didn't write it in 1337 speak lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)