Confused (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hmm... damn thats a hard one!

Well i'd go by the way they look at you! I mean u noe. wen u can fell some1 looking at you and wen u turn round they just look away! I think thats an indicator.

I noe. some girls are just naturally flirty but the way she is wif u... if she leads u on...indirectly i think its a sign cause if some1 is mucking around they tend 2 b more direct with the way they flirt! (thats wat i'v observed anyway)

If u lyk her... which it sounds lyk u do, you should take the chance and ask her if she feels the same :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Watch the movie "his just not that into you"
I don't agree with a lot of that.

No right minded guy/girl goes head in first with their interest. They will take it slow so they don't scare them off.

That said, still a good movie for people who kid themselves, see what they want to see, or make excuses for their love interest.

gurusson

HSC
ask if they have a crush on anyone, if they r a good friend of the same gender, they will prob tell u and if it is female, then they r obviously strait , do they no u are gay

Tangent

HSC
he doesnt care, he said i could talk to him if there was anything wrong.... which is kinda ironic, cuz i cant talk to him

jet

Banned
HSC
In that case, it sounds like he's really open to it. Have a chat. even then, if he says no, you'll still come out of it better than not asking at all.

Just take a chance, you never know what might happen/

Tangent

HSC
In that case, it sounds like he's really open to it. Have a chat. even then, if he says no, you'll still come out of it better than not asking at all.

Just take a chance, you never know what might happen/
yeah, this is what im leaning towards... but the concept is really scary (i sound like a 5 year old).
thankyou all for your suggestions, they have made my decision much easier
if anything does happen ill b sure to let u no if it went well or not

jet

Banned
HSC
i know it sounds scary, but where would the world be if nobody did anything, simply because they were scared?

InV0ke

HSC
i find that high school girls tend to lead guys on the wrong way for fun, pretty evil really, because guys' hormones are less stable.

wait, you're gay =S
uhh sorry i have no experience in homosexuality..
sooorrry misread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)