Confused. (1 Viewer)

zxreth

HSC
Hey guys, just wondering cause i'm a little confused atm. Is it ok to NOT have historiographical debate in 1 or 2 aspects of your essay because historians all have the same view regarding this aspect? I'm having a little trouble because in 1/2 of my aspects historians all think of it the same way! and the aspect isn't even that minor so if you're thinking why don't i just leave it out? i can't because it actually has some significance to the rest of my essay. sorry if this sounds confusing guys, but i really need some advice on this issue! any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks! =]

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
The project aim is to analyse Historical perspectives and Historians concepts and methodologies within a certain topic area / debate / etc. If Historians are in agreement regarding certain aspects of your topic just state that in your essay. It's not always about a 'debate'; such as you could explore a topic and make consistent reference to the perspectives and theories of historians regarding that topic, whether they agree or disagree.

Not sure if that made much sense at all. Though it would be helpful if you elaborated a tad more regarding your topic area (I know you mentioned it in one of the threads, but can't remember which one [Nor do I know if you have since then changed topics]).

Good Luck with your project though! n_n

zxreth

HSC
thanks for the advice. i should've posted before, i got the problem solved. thanks anyways!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)