confused (1 Viewer)

HSC
im with my b/f who adores n loves me he lost his virginity to me and he is 20 and im 17. but im worried that i only want to b with him cause he loves me. but i dont want to hurt him, i do enjoy spending time wit him but im sometimes embarresed to b wit him, he has no job n left school in yr 10. need help ?????

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dump the bum. Make him get a job or get some education. You don't want some leech for the rest of your life. Don't forget, you will be expected to raise the kids.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
what do you value him for? who he is or what he does?
if you're that concerned about him having a job, help him look for one.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
im with my b/f who adores n loves me he lost his virginity to me and he is 20 and im 17. but im worried that i only want to b with him cause he loves me. but i dont want to hurt him, i do enjoy spending time wit him but im sometimes embarresed to b wit him, he has no job n left school in yr 10. need help ?????

ive told my bf that he was a bum even though he worked for a few hours everymorning...lol.. he works more now tho

i suggest depending n how close you are ( if your at that stage in a relationship where u can do and say things without having to impress) i would just pester him... why dont u get a job u bum you dont do ne thing all day... just make him feel bad lol

HSC
he treats me so well. the thing is im doing my hsc yr and havent had enough time 4 him and all but im a person the hates being alone and ill miss that. he is looking 4 a job but i want to go to uni n i live in a small town at the moment n i dont intend on staying here

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I know! Pussywhip him! Say to him:

"No job = No sex"

= win!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
he treats me so well. the thing is im doing my hsc yr and havent had enough time 4 him and all but im a person the hates being alone and ill miss that. he is looking 4 a job but i want to go to uni n i live in a small town at the moment n i dont intend on staying here
if you dont intend on staying in the area thats gonna be a tough break up

if he is looking for a job what are u complaining about

and also if you dont think you have enough time because of the hsc year.. then ur in big trouble because its only been 2 days.. wait till you get flooded with assessments

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
I think its fair enough that you are thinking ahead.

Can you honestly see yourself having a future with him?

If you intend on moving away, do you intend on taking him with you?

Maybe you could put a little more pressure on him to get a job? Even if it is in a funny way ie. No sex if you dont get a job.

Are you embarrassed to be with him because he doesnt have a job? Or because of other reasons also?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
i think it sounds like you're not really into him as a person... if you really loved him you'd want him to do well for HIM not so that you're not embarrassed to be with him.

HSC
i cant c myself with him but he makes lil comments about wanting to marry me n when he buys a house it will have to have a bath (i love baths)

but i just dont feel the saem i do love spending time with him and everything and he has the biggest heart but i just dont love him as much as he loves me.

well he dosnt have a job, un educated and my parents dont aprove of him... but thta dosnt really bother me, but sometimes i feel like i could do better but i dont think anyone could love me as much as he does

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i think what ur saying at the end there, is that ur worried if u leave him, then u may not findsomeone who loves u as much as this guy?

HSC
exactly..... and i know everyone says "theres always someone else out there" i just dont want to b single and without the love......

im just being an idiot

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
well he dosnt have a job, un educated and my parents dont aprove of him... but thta dosnt really bother me, but sometimes i feel like i could do better but i dont think anyone could love me as much as he does
You talk about him like some homeless dog that you found abandoned on the side of the road.

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
i just dumped my boi 2 weeks ago... we'd been going out for 13 months...

i went thru the same thing ur going thru... he loved me like hell and i just liked him... lol... its a bit harsh and i felt so bad but u cant help how u feel... i figured it would hurt him even more in the long run cos i couldnt see myself with him for the rest of my life... so the sooner we broke it up the better it would be....

yeh i miss the intimacy and everything but hey now ive finally realised how important ur friends are... surround urself with them and ul be fine :)

HSC
minushuman said:
You talk about him like some homeless dog that you found abandoned on the side of the road.
i wouldnt say that, his like a cute puppy dog with his tail wagging, i do care about him so much thats why im finding it hard to decide what to do. nevermind if u dont understand

HSC
~SeXcSuM~ said:
i just dumped my boi 2 weeks ago... we'd been going out for 13 months...

i went thru the same thing ur going thru... he loved me like hell and i just liked him... lol... its a bit harsh and i felt so bad but u cant help how u feel... i figured it would hurt him even more in the long run cos i couldnt see myself with him for the rest of my life... so the sooner we broke it up the better it would be....

yeh i miss the intimacy and everything but hey now ive finally realised how important ur friends are... surround urself with them and ul be fine :)
yeah u sound right i still spend so much time with my friends its just the love and affection, like after being away from hin 4 an hr i alreadymiss the hugs and kisses.. and i miss giving someone my love and attention n buying him suprises and all that

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
exactly..... and i know everyone says "theres always someone else out there" i just dont want to b single and without the love......

im just being an idiot
sorry but if you just don't want to be single and without the love thats selfish, your thinking about yourself.

HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
hmm.. so you dont wanna be with him anymore? is that what ur sayin.. cuz if the reason ur stayin wid him iz cuz u dun wanna hurt him.. that aint right .. like.. because in reality, most people who do this usually end up hurtin themselves..
noone says that youz can still be great mates if you break up.. and you shouldnt be embarassed to be seen with your boi .. never - cuz thats usually an indication that somethingz wrong.. think it thru aye..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)