Confusing Dream. (1 Viewer)

katy-g

HSC
Ok so this is the scenerio.

You have a bf who you are madly in love with. been together for almost a year and a half, have a great sex life and cant imagine urself being with any one else.

After working all day you decide to have a Nanna Nap / Power nap to help u survive the night. U end up have a very very very errotic dream about one of ur not so close guy mates who you only know thru ur boyfriend.

What does that mean?

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
katy-g said:
Ok so this is the scenerio.

You have a bf who you are madly in love with. been together for almost a year and a half, have a great sex life and cant imagine urself being with any one else.

After working all day you decide to have a Nanna Nap / Power nap to help u survive the night. U end up have a very very very errotic dream about one of ur not so close guy mates who you only know thru ur boyfriend.

What does that mean?
I can only speak for myself...
But I have at least imagined what every attractive girl I met would be like in bed.
Guys dream about other girls all the time, trust me.

Furthermore, you have thousands of dreams every night, you generally dream about everything you expierenced as your mind "unwinds".

So i say - no big deal sweetheart...

Skeeta

HSC
oh my fucking god

this is so odd but i've been with my boy for 4years, no problems, no even HINT of cheating etc, but last night i had a similar dream - but with a friend of mine

maybe we overheated or something - i blame the weather

i woke up and went wtf??

HSC
N/A
Dreams normally explore what's in our subconscious, so maybe there's a part of you that is interested to know if the grass is greener on any other sides? :)

I wouldn't neccessarily assume it means that sex WILL be great with that other guy - let logic and conscious thinking prevail :D

monique66

I don't think it means anything necessarily, perhaps just a fusion of different people/activities in your mind?

Don't worry about it.

Darkening

HSC
Try having that dream about your Ex!!!! now thats confusing!

It means nothing (or im hopeing it doesnt mean anything)

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Look, I'm no astologer or anything, and I'm a heretic to boot, so let me lay some facts for you.
1) Dreams are controlled by your subconcious mind, and very few people can control their dreams.
2) Dreams are usually your mind just exploring random thoughts. A long dream is caused by concentration before sleep.
3) If your a chick and dream about a guy, who cares? Does it mean anything no?

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
At present, I do not think that you can deduce anything meaningful from the dream itself. There is still significant controversy in psychology circles as to the function of dreams. I will make pointedly clear that it is not necessarily, in Freudian terms, the superego lying low and letting your id run wild. It has been suggested in recent years that dreams play a role in memory consolidation (more likely in my opinion).

Do not be too perturbed by your dreams. Focus on and explore your thoughts when you are awake. If you are then, as you seem to be, content with your cerebrations in respect of your boyfriend, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Erotic dreams are great cos you don't face any consequences. It's pleasure with no strings attached.

Just Click It

HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
At present, I do not think that you can deduce anything meaningful from the dream itself. There is still significant controversy in psychology circles as to the function of dreams. I will make pointedly clear that it is not necessarily, in Freudian terms, the superego lying low and letting your id run wild. It has been suggested in recent years that dreams play a role in memory consolidation (more likely in my opinion).

Do not be too perturbed by your dreams. Focus on and explore your thoughts when you are awake. If you are then, as you seem to be, content with your cerebrations in respect of your boyfriend, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
lol 5 unit english? Dude u kick any classic novelist's ass with ur vocab/grammer. lol?

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
I usually dream about the HSC or some shit.

Did you wake up with naughtyness on your quilt/sheets?

katy-g

HSC
Thanks gang. Was just really random is all.

I didnt take it seriously, nor did i think it meant much cos when i went over the dream in my head there were OH SO MANY reasons why i just would NOT go there.

Lol.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAH ouch

from www.dreammoods.com:

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship.

To dream that you are having sex with an ex or someone who is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Agreed.

Its all like;

"If you dream about an ant,

three flying talking pizza boxes will tutor you as you sleep in the martial art of kung fu. You will use these new found powers to defend the free world as we know it. You will wear a cape, a red one, with stripes! the rest of your costume will be black, like a ninja's, cause ninja's are kickass *vanish*

Did you know that ninja's were actually spies and assasins and shit like that? Not just like some kickass guy in a black uniform that falls from the celing jumps around delievers a few punches then disappears in a cloud of smoke.

Ninja's are in lots of comics.
In conclusion, try to eat more greens, and you will be satisfied."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)