Congratulations Art Express Nominees! (1 Viewer)

vcd0304

HSC
hey guys... it seems like some ppl already knew whether they got in artexpress or not.. i'm just wondering.. did u guys get a letter tat say so? or they rang you??

thank heaps :)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
vcd0304 said:
hey guys... it seems like some ppl already knew whether they got in artexpress or not.. i'm just wondering.. did u guys get a letter tat say so? or they rang you??

:) i want to know too

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
vcd0304 said:

I believe that they inform you about whether or not you've gotten in by mail. I still haven't received anything yet.

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
kit scara said:
They made their final choices yesterday, I got rejected
i didnt get a call nor mail...does that mean im gone?!?!
if so then....too bad life goes on

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
YAY YAY YAY YAY
I GOT SELECTED FOR THE EXHIBITIONS!!! WOOOOOO!
I'm so excited. The woman from the centre didn't say which one, just that i've been selected and need to express post my vapd's to the homebush centre asap.
To anyone else that has received final notification A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you!
It's great to be recognised after so much hard work....wouldn't it be amazing to exhibited in the NSW Art Gallery!! :) :) :) :)

vcd0304

HSC
oh my gosh.. CONGRATULATION!!!!!

did u get a phone call?? or mail?

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
phone call...the letter is coming int he next couple of days...someone else from my school has also been selected..we're both extremely excited :)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
hazaar said:
YAY YAY YAY YAY
I GOT SELECTED FOR THE EXHIBITIONS!!! WOOOOOO!
I'm so excited. The woman from the centre didn't say which one, just that i've been selected and need to express post my vapd's to the homebush centre asap.
To anyone else that has received final notification A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you!
It's great to be recognised after so much hard work....wouldn't it be amazing to exhibited in the NSW Art Gallery!! :) :) :) :)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
new thread soon of actual art expressors

MARK01

HSC
I got into the Art Gallery of NSW and the Regional Tour as well!!! I'm stoked. When I read the other posts saying that they'd had a phone call and that, I swore it was all over, and then I went out on my forth look in the mail box today, and there were 2 Board of Studies envelopes sitting at the bottom!

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
MARK01 said:
I got into the Art Gallery of NSW and the Regional Tour as well!!! I'm stoked.
I got in :)

1) Hazelhurst Regional Gallery & Arts Centre
2) Newcastle Region Art Gallery
3) Sydney Olympic Park
4) Albury Regional Gallery
5) COFA, UNSW
6) Regional Touring Exhibition

Damn annoying seems like I missed out all the major locations like Art Gallery of NSW!!!!!!!!!! :(

They even spelt my artwork wrong as a bonus!
Anyways...

Last edited:

stephabi

HSC
Bu-booow! I was rejected in a mildly worded letter.
Just watch out though, you'll see it in film festivals soon!

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Kindly rejected, but I guess being nominated is already a huge honour. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted - I look forward to seeing your works in the exhibitions! (Unless it's in Hazelhurst; I'm boycotting that venue out of spite:p).

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
MARK01 said:
I got into the Art Gallery of NSW and the Regional Tour as well!!! I'm stoked. When I read the other posts saying that they'd had a phone call and that, I swore it was all over, and then I went out on my forth look in the mail box today, and there were 2 Board of Studies envelopes sitting at the bottom!
exactly the same mate.....i'm completely overwhelmed by excitement

i guess that means we'll meet each other seeing as though only fifty something people get into the NSW AG exhibition...soo exciting:)

i found out today that three people in my class got into the NSW AG exhibition...which is just insane for a small school like mine...the art department is completely rapt with excitement..

Last edited:

vcd0304

HSC
lol.. i got into nothin :p

well... still a huge congratuation to u all :)

Porcia

HSC
i got in: COFA, hazlehurst, AGNSW, olympic park, regional, albury, newcastle but i think its cuz i did a video and that can be copied

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
Porcia said:
i got in: COFA, hazlehurst, AGNSW, olympic park, regional, albury, newcastle but i think its cuz i did a video and that can be copied
oh i guess that explains it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)