Congratulations DT Class of 04 (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Lol I know this may seem a bit insignificant considering most of you are at the start of your exam, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know the majority was over when the MDP was due but its always great to complete a subject. I wish the rest of you good luck in your exams and fingers crossed when the results come out!

Drop me a line how you went :D

Beaky

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
yeah congrats to everyone on completing the most stressful, hardest, time consuming, expensive, frustrating, tedious, complicated subject ever... design and technology! Woo hoo its all over guys!!! Arghghhh if i had to do yaer 12 again, i would definintly not pick DT as a subject again!! arghhhh arghhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

ben7

thanks.. yeh the w/e before my mdp was BIG!.
Dt was OK.. now i think about it i woulda chose alot of different subjects if i did it all over..

brooklyn_angel17

lol agree with u all. the majority of my stress faded when the MDP was over and marked.

if i had my choice, and had to re do yr 12, to some extent i would not choose DnT again because of all the pressure, stress and what have you, but then again if i did choose it i would ahve the advantage over the rest of the class that i know what to do and how and all i would have to do is perfect it. and i dont think the stress would be that bad second time around anyways.

i think i went pretty good in DnT...i think it was my best subject considered all th folio frustration i had. but on the upside, we had all our class works on exhibition and a group of uni students plus the head teacher from that department came to look and she choose 3 folios that she wanted copies of so she could teach to her students and mine was chosen..so that was a pretty good thing. as well as the school wanted a ful colour copy. so i feel pretty rpoud of myself.

as of current my MDP is on display at my mums shop in town and she said she could have sold it a thousand fold lol. so thats always a positive thing. considering its a unique design. heres a pic for u.

have fun and congrads with the futre and best of luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)