Congratulations Macquarians (1 Viewer)

Tabris

HSC
We overtook UNSW forums as the busiest university forum on bos!

special thanx to clairegirl for the procrastination threads, glitterfairy andd asylum for their spam (shouldnt they be doing something else during exam period?) and all other Macquarians

Last edited:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
yaaaaaaaaaay *inserts spammy post*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
woo-hoo!!
we are getting close to having the most total posts as well. woot. unsw seems to have more active subject sections, but our general will get us there.. muahaah

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
go us forum geekers! lol
and yay go the procrastination threads!

lol next sem im moving my comp to the corner or something. damn net and procrastination distracts me too much!

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Haha. I thought this was going to be a congrats on the fact we destroyed all the other unis at the Eastern Uni Games..

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here I was thinking we won something like the World Cup, National Actuarial Championships or found the cure for cancer or something. But this is just as good ;)

GO MQ! GO MQ! GO MQ!

Tabris said:
special thanx to clairegirl for the procrastination threads, glitterfairy and asylum for their spam (shouldnt they be doing something else during exam period?)
Hell no! What do you think we are, law students or something? We're from the SCMP department, baby! GO SCMP!

HSC
N/A
LOL so true

In other news, how did Tabris get these statistics? Unless he sat there watching the main page for hours, noting how long the MQ's box was orange in comparison to other uni's?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
glitterfairy said:
LOL so true

In other news, how did Tabris get these statistics? Unless he sat there watching the main page for hours, noting how long the MQ's box was orange in comparison to other uni's?
http://community.boredofstudies.org/649/nsw-act/
Just look at the columns.

IAB, don't we already have the most total posts? UNSW just have more threads. We need to diversify our spam more efficiently!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah of course! And haha, it is diverse, but only n00bs use the other subject areas :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
redruM said:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/649/nsw-act/
Just look at the columns.

IAB, don't we already have the most total posts? UNSW just have more threads. We need to diversify our spam more efficiently!
:S
*does addition in head*
:S ...

oh right! haha, i should read the column headings! haha wow we have SO many posts, i thought that was the views column and the other was the posts column

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Tabris said:
We overtook UNSW forums as the busiest university forum on bos!

special thanx to clairegirl for the procrastination threads,
*blush* lol... but don't forget we also had some lovely procrastination threads from icf and glitterfairy this semester :)

In regards to our general section, that is sooo true! Only newbie's go there to ask questions.

ATTENTION newbies: if you want 3/4th years to answer your questions post in the general section, otherwise ur thread will rot untouched and unhappy

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
didnt fool me cause ive had my results for a couple of months now! one B+, 3 B's and a C, which is all above a pass.

good luck to you all

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Hell no! What do you think we are, law students or something? We're from the SCMP department, baby! GO SCMP!
SCMP r-e-p-r-e-s-e-n-t y'all

ok back to being white now///

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
clairegirl said:
ATTENTION newbies: if you want 3/4th years to answer your questions post in the general section, otherwise ur thread will rot untouched and unhappy
OMG! No!!
I HATE that.

Yes, I am anal about strange things. Things like that should be in their respective places...If I was a mod, it would be insta-ban on any motherfucker frontin', yo.

HSC
N/A
Ever since the subforums came in, I've posted my academic-specific queries within their appropriate subforum. :)

There haven't been too many of those though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)