Conspiracy against small feet? (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
When I ask shop assistants if they have a size 11, they just stare at me blankly...
Except in stores with sports/running shoes, which oddly seem to have a huge range of sizes.
Yep, I hate that.

Size 13 female feet, AA width. Possible to get nice shoes in this size? No.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
OP - looks like chinatown is the answer. or singapore. or shop online?

ARGH. try having size one/two feet =_____="
it's even more impossible to find decent footwear.
i generally end up shopping in the kids section.
the only plus side is that kids shoes are cheaper?
but all the designs are so juvenile ==.
holy shit :O
that sucks

what the fuck is wrong with rubi shoes? they last for exactly the season of style the shoe is in for= win. they're cheap and if they fit, then why is there a problem?...
lol ok you poor baby
hahaha RUBI SHOES ARE THE ANSWER
lol not everyone wants a high turnover wardrobe with a net worth of $50

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
if your feet are really that small you don't have much room to be choosy...and rubi shoes are better than kiddy kmart shoes because they at least come in styles that look somewhat adult.

granted yes they do tend to fall apart after like 5 wears (well the flats do) but they're also super cheap so it doesn't really matter

rundotop

HSC
N/A
if your feet are really that small you don't have much room to be choosy...and rubi shoes are better than kiddy kmart shoes because they at least come in styles that look somewhat adult.

granted yes they do tend to fall apart after like 5 wears (well the flats do) but they're also super cheap so it doesn't really matter

Rubi flats make me feel like I am wearing paper. But whose really complaining when they only cost $10 per pair?

Anyways, for all you people wondering how small my feet actually are. I have measured it against a standard Hamelt book.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
So your feet are 0.995 hamlets long?

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
Rubi flats make me feel like I am wearing paper. But whose really complaining when they only cost $10 per pair?

Anyways, for all you people wondering how small my feet actually are. I have measured it against a standard Hamelt book.

woah o_o

one of my friends feet are like that...its freakishly smaller than that tho...about 3/4 that length

Deathless

HSC

Your feet are quite big. Unless your Hamlet book is quite small, my Hamlet book is bigger than my feet and i'm size 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)