Constant weight fluctuation...help? (1 Viewer)

kimmi06

HSC
Yeh I would have said something's wrong with your scales, but if your clothing is definately getting tighter then I'd say it's fluid retention...? Maybe you could ask your doctor about diuretics, it's medication that basically makes you urinate more so you don't retain fluid (which could be a reason for your weight fluctuation).

frootloop

HSC
I get really annoyed if my weight goes above 2kg of what it normally is. Can't imagine how I'd feel if it went 7kg above it!

It's probably nothing major but it may be worth getting it checked out by a doctor just in case.

arrested development
HSC
Throw out your scales everyone! Seriously, it will make you happier. :uhhuh:
I've not been allowed to see how much I weigh for the past 3 years (although I've got a rough idea), and it's honestly such a relief to not want to weigh myself 10 times a day anymore! :)

arrested development
HSC
frootloop said:
10 times a day???

Uhhhh yeah. See, you can get so obsessed with these things, and that's not really very good. :(

Undertoad

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Are you on a contraceptive pill of any kind? That's one thing that could screw up your hormones...
When you come off the pill, can that cause weight fluctuations as well for the first few months?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
my weight infatuates constantly for the past 2 years but I never thought much of it.

recently, my weight fluctuates from 50-55 within a week, sometime by 3kg a day in addition to bloating & digesting problems. and now im waiting for my result from the doctor with assumption of stomach and intestine malfunction :(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'll fluctuate between 66 and 71 quite regularly, with 2-3 kg's in a couple of days not uncommon, but then my eating patterns are horrible.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
And associated with the eating habits would be your feacal ones which would also throw your weight out.....

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
my weight infatuates constantly for the past 2 years but I never thought much of it.

recently, my weight fluctuates from 50-55 within a week, sometime by 3kg a day in addition to bloating & digesting problems. and now im waiting for my result from the doctor with assumption of stomach and intestine malfunction :(
lol.....i was 52 before and now i'm 45....i don't know why seriuosly though i don't even diet, i just eat heaps when i'm hungry and eat less when i'm not.....mine keeps changing too now though like 45 sometimes 48 etc it's like wtf......*shrugs*

Always

HSC
In the past 6 months I've lost 6 kgs, gained 3 back, lost some, gained a little, and now I'm dropping the kilos again. My body must be going insane.

*drinks full-cream milk...not*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)