Contact Hours for B. Planning? (1 Viewer)

inJust

HSC
Hey guys,

How many days a week do you have to be at uni for this degree? How many contact hours etc.

Thanks guys.

vinhkn

HSC
Just to interrupt, how many contact hours are there for b.comm?

J

JAKEHARB

I have a 4 hour lecture and 5 hour studio session.. and apparently, I never have breaks while I'm at uni. On friday, I'll have to starve from 9-6. This can't be right? I wasn't given an option to change my Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

aaron_syd

HSC
I have a 4 hour lecture and 5 hour studio session.. and apparently, I never have breaks while I'm at uni. On friday, I'll have to starve from 9-6. This can't be right? I wasn't given an option to change my Friday.
woah, post a pic of ur timetable pls

picrick

HSC

I got the same :\

beingbeau

HSC
Us Planning kids get really little option to switch or move anything, because there is 50 or so BPlan students.
PLAN1101, PLAN1011 and PLAN1241 only have one stream, and the only flexibility of GEOS1701 is the lab lesson.

We can all suffer 9-6 Fridays in unison.

WorryWartCob

HSC
yeah! it is like that but the work isnt extremely hard.

the planning timetable has no flexibility because of the smaller amount of students studying it.
good luck kids.
if you want to know anything more about the course inbox me. (year 2 student planning)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)