contemporary issue (1 Viewer)

s9a

HSC
apparently you can only do human trafficking for the contemporary issue out of the many listed on the syllabus? Why?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
apparently you can only do human trafficking for the contemporary issue out of the many listed on the syllabus? Why?
I've never heard of that, I've seen others doing freedom of speech, rights of a child, etc

breadcrumbs

HSC
i dont think so, my teacher chose for us and recommended my class to do slavery as our issue so im pretty sure u can choose any

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
we have to do slavery + trafficking, but my teacher said we can choose one but slavery is better

s9a

HSC
we have to do slavery + trafficking, but my teacher said we can choose one but slavery is better
is there a reason why its better? like is it easier or something?

s9a

HSC
also i wanted to ask what are your guys predictions for the crime essay

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
also i wanted to ask what are your guys predictions for the crime essay
MANIFESTING A FRICKEN BALANCE OF RIGHTS QUESTIONS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IOWNFOEIRGNERUIOGBU OR CIP

its most likely general - all the company trial papers this year were general (except cssa i think)

• Love
Reactions: s9a

s9a

HSC
if its young offenders idc im walking out i dont know that crap ive memorised my cip and int essay and thats it
ive heard people saying its transnational, im just gonna go w that and not do anything else, CIP and CTP you can just waffle, police powers, evidence, bail etc

better not be anything from sentencing n procedures

nsw..wollongong

HSC
crime 15 marker
ive heard people saying its transnational, im just gonna go w that and not do anything else, CIP and CTP you can just waffle, police powers, evidence, bail etc

better not be anything from sentencing n procedures
cant be transnational, they already did that a couple of yrs ago and the only other option for int crime is crimes against humanity

s9a

HSC
crime 15 marker

cant be transnational, they already did that a couple of yrs ago and the only other option for int crime is crimes against humanity
yeah thats what i was thinking to. but the last time they asked it was 2014 idk man i just want like law reform in CIP or something 😭

s9a

HSC
what are your option topics, what do u guys reckon itll be for those?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)