Contemporary issues in extended responses (1 Viewer)

HKK

HSC
In order to get full marks, must we mention all the issues in the 25 mark essays? There are so many cases/laws/reports for each one. Should we maybe just explore two or three in depth?

enoilgam

HSC
In order to get full marks, must we mention all the issues in the 25 mark essays? There are so many cases/laws/reports for each one. Should we maybe just explore two or three in depth?
Only go into contemporary issues if the question asks you to do so. Besides, even if you need to discuss several contemporary issues, dont go into a long winded description with cases and the like. Just mention the basic facts then analyse the issue in relation to the essay question.

HKK

HSC
So, is there even a point in studying all of them? Should I just profusely study around three, as time for me at the moment is scarce

enoilgam

HSC
So, is there even a point in studying all of them? Should I just profusely study around three, as time for me at the moment is scarce
Try and study them all, but focus on just a few (Like for workplace I focused on safety and discrimination).

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Wait, if your teacher told you to remember them all then yes.

If it is just a response which doesn't ask you to put them in but you do a few is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)