• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Content wise which course do you consider to be the easiest and hardest (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
natstar said:
Yeah. Well I didnt even do maths in year 11 and 12, so of course I dont like maths. Most of the stuff is just using accounting/finance ratios and such like Gross Profit, Net Profit, and forumulas for insolvency, profit etc etc etc etc. And you have to work out things like profit/loss statements, balance sheets etc. I only did a intorductory accounting unit, which is needed for units later in my degree, but I assume it gets harder as you go on. Band 4 in 2U should definetly be sufficient enuf.
Yeah, i did some accounting in Business Studies, where you have to use financial ratios, in financial management topic

santaslayer

HSC
Korn said:
Yeah, i did some accounting in Business Studies, where you have to use financial ratios, in financial management topic
You do ratios in 1st yr accounting. Prob one of the very 1st subjects u will do will involve some sort of ratios....thats when u will be 1st introduced to it...

and no...accounting is HARD!....

ok everything is hard to me....but accounting fucks with my head....a LOT.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
santaslayer said:
You do ratios in 1st yr accounting. Prob one of the very 1st subjects u will do will involve some sort of ratios....thats when u will be 1st introduced to it...

and no...accounting is HARD!....

ok everything is hard to me....but accounting fucks with my head....a LOT.
How is everything hard, your doing B Commerce/B Laws, u have to be smart to do them dont u, cause they have high UAI's. (What uni do u go to)

santaslayer

HSC
Korn said:
How is everything hard, your doing B Commerce/B Laws, u have to be smart to do them dont u, cause they have high UAI's. (What uni do u go to)
Everyone knows what uni I go to. :p

but nahhh...twas a fluke...:D

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
natstar said:
Lol santa used to have it in his sig, never noticed he changed it. But yeah, everyone knows he goes there lol
I did think it was UoW, but wasnt positive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)