Contraceptives (1 Viewer)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
What kind of contraceptives are you/your partner using?

if you are using contraceptive do you still use condoms?

gf and I are trying to decide which contraceptive is the best for her...

already tried the injection form of the pill, but it made her moody for the whole period which it was meant to work.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
The Pill seems the most common these days... it's highly effectve and can be obtained from the doctor without parnetal consent for anyone over 16. Her parents won't need to know about it.

There are so many different pill types out there..some might make her moody, just like the injection, she might just need to try a few different types to find the best one for her.

I'd continue to use the condom as well... no method is 100% effective - better to be safe than sorry as they say.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
As other people have said, there are a heaps of different formulations of the pill and generally unless she needs one of the more expensive ones they are pretty cheap. Esp generics, mine is $20 for 4 months worth.

Tell the doctor that she was made moody by the injection (I think you are talking about Depo) so they can decide which is best for her, also make sure she tries it out for a while as most people find many of the side effects subside within a the first three months (once the body settles).

To ensure the pills accuracy make sure you read the pamphlet that comes with it to ensure she takes it properly and you wait the right amount of time to be sure it is effective. Also check with the doctor or chemist if any drugs she is/starts taking will effect the pill whether they be prescription OR herbal.

I know a lot of people who just use the pill, they are all in longish relationships, trust partners etc..

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Tell her to take the pill so that you can enjoy your fleshy pleasures to your heart's content.

jaredtomas

HSC
I recently got out of a long term relationship. During that period we never used a condom. She was on the pill. It was all dandy.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I recently got out of a long term relationship. During that period we never used a condom. She was on the pill. It was all dandy.
thisss

when i was on the pill my partner and i never used condoms
want to go back on the pill because condoms are shit

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
for guys not using condoms just relying on her taking the pill, r u blowing inside or outside?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i am magic so technically i don't need to use contraception because if i fell preggers i could just magic it away with a simple spell and potion.

but i try to be normal so i take the contraceptive pill to keep the world happy (but it's only a pretend one because, being a magical elf, i am allergic to hormones due to the fact that elves don't have genders, so the real pill would cause me to grow tiny kittens inside my bloodstream and then i would get rabies and die.)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
there kind of becomes no point using condoms when you're in a monogamous, long term relationship and on the pill hey

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
there kind of becomes no point using condoms when you're in a monogamous, long term relationship and on the pill hey
not true. i got a girl pregnant while she was on the pill once. and she was crazy good with her taking of it as well.
we found out when she had a miscarriage and went to the doctor and was told "oh that was a baby lol"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)