• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

contracts assignment (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Agreed with both of you. I've done it all, but now I'm editing it. I was re-reading it, and then realised that I wasnt answering the question v. well. I hate this question. Its like she threw it together the night before when she remembered that she had to give us an assignment. I have to do well-ish. I'm not looking forward to the end of semester take home essays-Juris alllll over again. :(

Are any of you going to the law careers thing tomorrow? I want to go, but it says you need to sign up for the bus... where do I do that?

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
I will be sleeping

Still got 400 words to go but everything before that is edited and I've done my biblio, etc (which always takes up crucial time at the end)

iwannarock

HSC
law careers thing? can't say i've heard of it.

i've taken this whole week off. its like a 3rd week of holiday for me. except it just happened to be filled with writing essays. screw my contracts tute friday is recovery day. i'll start going to uni again next week.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
finally finished the fucker

now to read it back to myself in horror

fuck macquarie uni law division for doing this to us

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Im just about to hand it in 16 bloody words over the wordlimit (including the 10%). I just cant get rid of those 16 words to get it down to 2200... Grrr.. but its nearly finished thank god! I'm off to have a nice, relaxing, rewarding afternoon! :D

X

xeuyrawp

iwannarock said:
that foucoult retard needs to learn to use paragraphs. bloody hell the language is bad enough........but your eyes get lost amongst it all.

well im onto my conclusion now, 1800 words down.

i haven't written an essay this bad since year 10 legal studies. i'm all washed up and past my prime.
Hahha 5 AM. All nighter or early riser?

I can't wait for this stuff :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)