Convergent and Divergent series (1 Viewer)

maniacguy

Maniac thought I knew Seymour. I don't know who seymour is, cause i just guessed the name. :)

Also, it seems (I think) that maniac thought I knew who Maniac was. But I don't know who maniac is. But maniac just told me his name, and told me to let Affinity keep guessing.

the whole thing is rather amusing. :D
[\quote]

Well, no I didn't think you knew who I was, since I didn't recognize your name (and since I left high school several years back, the logical conclusion is you wouldn't recognise mine). But since you included your name I thought it only polite to include mine in return. As for letting Affinity keep guessing, well, I guessed who he was (correctly, as it happens) so I thought it only fair to let him guess :)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
Originally posted by maniacguy
Well, no I didn't think you knew who I was, since I didn't recognize your name (and since I left high school several years back, the logical conclusion is you wouldn't recognise mine). But since you included your name I thought it only polite to include mine in return. As for letting Affinity keep guessing, well, I guessed who he was (correctly, as it happens) so I thought it only fair to let him guess :) [/B]
ah k, fair enough. :)
and shucks to Affinity. ^__^
so whats Affinities real name? :p

btw, why "Affinity"? why that particular nickname? I don't suppose you were influenced by Peter F Hamilton? mmm

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)