conversion of trial to HSC marks (1 Viewer)

Lizcat

HSC
say, if i got 75% in the Maths E1 CSSA trials.. what would be the approximation of ur HSC exam mark?!?!

or for any other subject??

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
75% is a very good mark for E1
i would say if you got that as your raw mark chances are youll get a high E3 or a low E4
good luck

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
75% is a very good mark for E1
i would say if you got that as your raw mark chances are youll get a high E3 or a low E4
good luck
but you also have to consider how you went in your other assessments that make up the internal assessment mark. this will ultimately affect your rank, which in the end plays dividends with what HSC Mark you will receive. it's too hard to tell, you will also have to look at the weightings of all those internal assessments too.

yenvi11

HSC
yeah i think so too, not to memtion the rank and how other poeple go in the test! I think if you come first in the test it'll be very good!
and to get the high band they also look at the way you show the problem as well!!! i don't know! it's hard to tell!

JhK89

HSC
yeh that would be realli good cause that E1 maths test i did yesterday i screwed it but then again i got 11 units so hopefully it wont screw my up soo much~

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lizcat said:
say, if i got 75% in the Maths E1 CSSA trials.. what would be the approximation of ur HSC exam mark?!?!

It's very hard to convert, but although having sat the test myself, I must say it was a very difficult exam. Remember that there's about another 60% of your internal mark that you need to consider as well as the external mark which will greatly influenece your rank and overall mark in the subject.

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
I think you all missed the point, she asked about the HSC exam mark - not the assessment.

Generally you'll go better in the HSC exam, not because they are nesecarily any easier, just because you've got another 2 months to study for them.

Now I don't think anyone here is going to really be able to give you a accurate estimation of your HSC exam mark from the results of your trials - but I'm happy to make up a self-esteem boosting number for you, how does 93% sound?

vojnik

HSC
Lizcat said:

75 in a catholic 3u trial....
id say 90's if you got that raw in the 2006 HSC and your rank in the class is average to above average

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)