convince me to vote (1 Viewer)

pookie1234

ok im 18, im gonna have a casual/part time job, no kids, uni student next year, i drive, live with my folks (haha) and .... hmm yeah anyone i should vote for that will look after ME?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i would vote for u pookie if u were in politics

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
pookie1234 said:
uni student next year
oh please don't come to newcastle.

anyway, there is no way in hell im voting for joel, he is a pig...+ he is kinda a dishonourable person, but it seems most of Hunter doesnt see that side of him. and he tried to get kerrys preselection turned over (im friends with one of kerrys daughters). so yeah. well, actually, i prob will vote for him, simply coz i know he'll never lose the seat. but anyways.

pookie1234

hipsta_jess said:
oh we're gonna have such fun. ur a cessnock gal right? lets car pool. ill bring the cd's and the snacks, u bring the.... ar... no forget it

ohne

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
well, actually, i prob will vote for him, simply coz i know he'll never lose the seat. but anyways.
Where there is a will, there is a way. The ALP came relatively close to losing hunter in 1996 and was concerned about it in 1998.

The ALPs policies on scrapping the diesel fuel rebate in the mining industry and also their industrial relations policies would have a devastating impact on the area.

ohne

HSC
pookie1234 said:
ok im 18, im gonna have a casual/part time job, no kids, uni student next year, i drive, live with my folks (haha) and .... hmm yeah anyone i should vote for that will look after ME?
One person you should NOT vote for is Joel Fitzgibbon. I would strongly advise that you put him last

rumour

HSC
pookie1234 said:
They are both the same, they promise to do things......but it never happens!!!!

Lorie

HSC
true, they are pretty slack about not getting everyone enroled.

rumour

HSC
Lorie said:
true, they are pretty slack about not getting everyone enroled.
It's cause Howard knows that the young people hate him, so you can't enroll after some date.....I don't know what it is......I can't vote anyway!!!!! :(

Lorie

HSC
yeah i think it's like a month before the election, or some time around that date.

rumour

HSC
Lorie said:
yeah i think it's like a month before the election, or some time around that date.
Damn that Howard made the election a month before my 18th, just to spite me!!!!!! :mad:

DV8

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
anyway, there is no way in hell im voting for joel, he is a pig...+ he is kinda a dishonourable person ... well, actually, i prob will vote for him, simply coz i know he'll never lose the seat. but anyways.
No offence intended but that's a really stupid attitude to have and it's probably why he will never lose the seat! The whole idea of voting is to vote for who you want, not who the 'majority' are voting for! In a safe-seat electorate the members usually feel they don't need to drum up support and generally do less for the community... I know this because I'm in the Shortland electorate which has ALWAYS been labor and Jill Hall has done shit all for us for years. The point is, if you vote for the party who you think is gunna do the best by you, and if enough people do this instead of voting like zombies for the 'safe' option, then you at least keep the reigning member on their toes and they might suddenly feel the need to impress you guys and get off their asses and do something decent for the area. In this election I will be putting labor LAST and putting Liberal 2nd (after Greens). I am in no way, shape or form a liberal supporter and I know that Hall will without a doubt be re-elected, but at least if enough people vote liberal it may send a message that not everyone is satisfied.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
ohne said:
Where there is a will, there is a way. The ALP came relatively close to losing hunter in 1996 and was concerned about it in 1998.

The ALPs policies on scrapping the diesel fuel rebate in the mining industry and also their industrial relations policies would have a devastating impact on the area.

ur sig is evil :( Im scared.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
hipsta_jess said:

anyway, there is no way in hell im voting for joel, he is a pig...+ he is kinda a dishonourable person, but it seems most of Hunter doesnt see that side of him. and he tried to get kerrys preselection turned over (im friends with one of kerrys daughters). so yeah. well, actually, i prob will vote for him, simply coz i know he'll never lose the seat. but anyways.
whats wrong with joel fitzgibbon....didnt he get all that funding for the main street of cessnock?? just wondering cos i was gonna vote for him for that reason. im really a liberal but my official adress is still my mums house in cesspit and hunter is really a safe labor seat so no point voting for anyone else...but why u say joel is an arse?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)