COOL--didn't know this subject existed! (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hehe, I was speaking to the SUMS secretary on Wed (I'm a SUMS newbie!) and he said you could do a 6 credit point subject just by attending all SUMS rehearsals and writing up an essay at the end! He said the SUMS president did this as part of his Arts degree and got 93%! :eek: I'm absolutely fascinated--what subject is this? (he was saying something about this subject being called media, music or something?) Does anyone know about this?

Haha, that would be cool! And to top it off, you could always go out to the pub afterwards! I'd like to do a subject like that! So anyway, uhmm, that was just for my general interest......:)

gemmal

HSC
lala2 said:
Hehe, I was speaking to the SUMS secretary on Wed (I'm a SUMS newbie!) and he said you could do a 6 credit point subject just by attending all SUMS rehearsals and writing up an essay at the end! He said the SUMS president did this as part of his Arts degree and got 93%! :eek: I'm absolutely fascinated--what subject is this? (he was saying something about this subject being called media, music or something?) Does anyone know about this?

Haha, that would be cool! And to top it off, you could always go out to the pub afterwards! I'd like to do a subject like that! So anyway, uhmm, that was just for my general interest......:)
HAHA sounds cool, although I've never heard of it before.

company_sin

HSC
Who is on the SUMS executive this year? - You may meet me at some point. I don't sing but I am friends with about half the choir so I end up ushering at a lot of the concerts.

And I think the subject you're thinking of is offered under the dept. of Performance Studies. It is, no doubt, a 3000 level unit though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)