cool exciting jobs (1 Viewer)

broly_29

HSC
hey
any1 here know any reputable companies or stores which offer casual jobs in product reviewing (ie. sampling products) or advertising/promoting?
reply here or pm me
thnkx

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
broly_29 said:
hey
any1 here know any reputable companies or stores which offer casual jobs in product reviewing (ie. sampling products) or advertising/promoting?
reply here or pm me
thnkx
.. .. .

Last edited:

broly_29

HSC
lol KFC offers product sampling? lol as iff
srsly any1 know any casual jobs where u can like product review, sample products, surveys??

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
AusTraffic do, they do heaps of traffic surveys, google them, as long as you like counting cars!!

broly_29

HSC
thnk seems alrite but dunno if it offers casual job and also unsure abt payrate

however anychance u kno any casual jobs where u do prpduct reviews (for like food, products, games..)?
or casual jobs at shopping centres where u promote stuff?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
In other words "Does anyone know where I can go to do not much, get free stuff and be payed for it"

Well sweets, that place doesn't exist.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
broly_29 said:
lol KFC offers product sampling? lol as iff
srsly any1 know any casual jobs where u can like product review, sample products, surveys??
I sample products for KFC

Last edited:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Even if you find one the pay is shit because its hardly a job.

Plus they probably wouldnt want some 17 year old fuckwit since those type of jobs pay a set amount to everyone.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
broly_29 said:
thnk seems alrite but dunno if it offers casual job and also unsure abt payrate

however anychance u kno any casual jobs where u do prpduct reviews (for like food, products, games..)?
or casual jobs at shopping centres where u promote stuff?
get a job at woolies and maybe they'll let you man the samples cart thing in the deli where you get customers to try cheese on a stick.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
broly_29 said:
hey
reply here or pm me
thnkx
Get a sh*tty job and live with it, it's money.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Sammy-Blue said:
Get a sh*tty job and live with it, it's money.
qft

also you can get the kind of job you want but it's hardly regular. it's more like a random one-day-every-four-months arrangement where you get paid $80 to sit in a room for an hour and sample soft drink or answer surveys about sport. so unless you can live on no money you might want to go for something with a bit more job security (trust me, I've been looking for a job for like 2 years now, do not ever let go of a good thing once you've got it)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Redwan said:
Mystery Shopping?
I've done mystery shopper in the past. Did it over the phones, as my agent gave me it as temp work. Got paid $18.4/hour. It's easy, but it's boring as shit and stressful trying to reach all the contacts you have the contact in the timeframe given. Actually i did 3days worth of calls in 7hours, as they didn't tell me it was over that period! There went another 2 days worth of pay. >.<

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
get a job at woolies and maybe they'll let you man the samples cart thing in the deli where you get customers to try cheese on a stick.
Those sample cart things are with a separate company. Well I'm pretty sure.. No one who works in the actual store does it anyway though, they come in for the day.

Although if you work in the deli or produce section and someone happens to ask for a sample, you can give them one :p

sanchoybow

HSC
N/A
Check out www.unleeshed.com.au. Unleeshed is a company that provides promotional staffing services to a range of marketing events, including product launches and product sampling campaigns.

When you apply you need to attach a recent photo and include your top size, pant size, height, dress size etc. This is because promotional staff need to be good-looking and in shape.

Also, the good thing about working in promotions is the free stuff. you often get to keep the things you promote. I was told that some of Unleeshed's promotional staff received free nintendo DS after working on a nintendo job.

So if you have good looks and a bubbly personality then you should apply for a job at Unleeshed.

Last edited:

born2b

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
qft

so unless you can live on no money you might want to go for something with a bit more job security (trust me, I've been looking for a job for like 2 years now, do not ever let go of a good thing once you've got it)

omg you are so right there....

i was working at a woolies 5 mins walk from me it was allright i thought i could do better so i quit and now im 7 months unemployed!!!:(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)