• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

cool looking laptop bags??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can get a laptop bag that is actually kinda cool looking, rather than just a backpack or a big chunky black shoulder bag? Oh yeah affordable too, the only cool ones I've found would work out being about a hundred bucks and I'm not that desperate.

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
every harvey norman and myer ive been to in the past week (about 3 different ones) have a sale on and the brand LIFE has cool as looking laptop bags reduced to $30... id go and check them out!!! they're like cream and purple...

bbmilo

HSC
I recently bought a laptop bag~ it's pretty cute compared to the businessy type black ones. HARHAR =]=] It was $70 -__-'' Still, it looks good. =] There's prettier ones too, but I wanted something simplistic.

The brand is ''SUMDEX''... and I bought mine at Capax Technology.

Capax Technology Pty. Ltd. (Sydney)
3/ 103 Derby Street,
Silverwater NSW 2128
Australia

alby

cool duckie
HSC
just a random big bag (shoulder bag or one of the big chick bags they have these days) or a backpack & there's these little lappy cases that're made out of wetsuit material for around $30 from domayne and harveys. its so much better that way caus you can fit other stuff in there and its not obvious that you've got a lappy in there
something like this, but black: http://www.be-ez.com/gif/press/dwnld/LArobe_autumn_kakee.JPG

Last edited:

mixt

HSC
eeebay, or SDS citybeach etc

damn, i had this treally good site except its in germany so unless youre looking to import :worried:

well, heres a pic anywya

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
A lot of bag shops (any of them) hold a section just for laptops, that are more discreet, and don't have "I am a laptop bag!" all over it.

I bought one recently. It looks like any other hawt handbag :)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I like having a really doky laptop bag. Maybe I'm jut a little werd though

3rDegree

HSC
Well, I would recommend a Louid Vuitton one, not a leather or canvas one - the one and only. Doesn't get stains, any dirt just wipes right off, and has enough space to easily fit a Mac Book Pro 15" and any other books you want to throw in there.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
in one of the brochuers in the sunday paper today (domayne maybe?) there was a fairly awesome looking lappy bag on the front page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)