Coop Scholarship (1 Viewer)

laltaksh

HSC
yeh guys

i got shortlisted for acturial co-op at UNSW, until the UAI's come out
that not the same as a conditional offer is it?
so i should be still worried about getting in. In essence i would like to know what the difference between a shortlist and conditional offer is and has anyone else recieved a Conditional offer.

some one please enlighten me
thanks

laltaksh

HSC
do you know anyone who has got a conditional offer for acturial studies and how long is the shortlist.

xseastar

HSC
Just to clear up the first page..

Almost all Co-op Scholarships have the minimum requirement of Credit Average (>65) WITH Credit in all CORE Subjects (ie, if you're an Actuarial Co-op, you need minimum of a 65 in all Actuarial subjects, and in first year you need at least 65 in all core compulsory subjects.)

The exception is the Finance Co-op, which requires a Distinction Average.

That being said though, most Co-ops achieve a Distinction average WAM anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

---

@whoisyourdaddy: You will only be able to apply for Co-op scholarships if people drop out/don't meet the requirements/new sponsors join the program midway through the course. Information can probably be found on the Faculty website, but some of my friends got emails from UNSW when there were vacancies.

Hope that helps!

whoisurdaddy

HSC
Just to clear up the first page..

Almost all Co-op Scholarships have the minimum requirement of Credit Average (>65) WITH Credit in all CORE Subjects (ie, if you're an Actuarial Co-op, you need minimum of a 65 in all Actuarial subjects, and in first year you need at least 65 in all core compulsory subjects.)

The exception is the Finance Co-op, which requires a Distinction Average.

That being said though, most Co-ops achieve a Distinction average WAM anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

---

@whoisyourdaddy: You will only be able to apply for Co-op scholarships if people drop out/don't meet the requirements/new sponsors join the program midway through the course. Information can probably be found on the Faculty website, but some of my friends got emails from UNSW when there were vacancies.

Hope that helps!
Do they send these emails to everyone or do you have to sign up for something to be notified?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)