Coop Scholarships (1 Viewer)

shepwarp

HSC
Has anyone heard of the Coop Scholarships offers yet? Have they come out? Has anyone been accepted?

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
Yeah, I got one in engineering and my friend has one in acturial studies, so the results are out.

Did you get shortlisted or contacted by UNSW?

shepwarp

HSC
Yeah... I got shortlisted for engineering and haven't been contacted for a yes or a no yet... were you shortlisted?

shepwarp

HSC
Haha I like your name btw ianc... 'physics is phun'... :p... so then offers for shortlisted people are out also?

Last edited:

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
Uh, maybe the results are only out for some shortlisted people? I was shortlisted and I was contacted on like, the day that UAI came out. Although, you did enter your UAI into the website, right?

'Sides, don't worry about it. They are chasing people up all the time. Just make sure that you have your mobile with you at all times (the lady called when I was in the toilet....so embarrassing). And by the way she was talking about it, it sounded like it took a while for people to get back to her with their response.

shepwarp

HSC
Oh wow... yeah I did enter my UAI into the website. I guess there is another week to wait it out and see how it goes... thanks for the help! I will post back here to let you know how I went!

shepwarp

HSC
Ohhh ok... we picked it up in our physics class a while ago... made our own adaptations... 'physics is phunky' also :p

shepwarp

HSC
Ok I know this is a pedantic post... but has anyone been rejected yet either?

shepwarp

HSC
Just got reject... oh well! Engineering somewhere else still!

sunny

meh.
HSC
You can go to UNSW even if you don't get coop :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)