• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

coping with standard mathematics (1 Viewer)

sega

HSC
hello, im new to this forum. im doing the hsc this year. maybe u guys could help me sort out my options. im having a really hard time in standard mathematics, i dont really practise or review because some of the topics covered i cannot understand or homework from other subjects takes up most of my time.. should i remain in standard and get a tutor(is 1 hr enough? its pretty expensive) or just drop down to general maths?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sega said:
hello, im new to this forum. im doing the hsc this year. maybe u guys could help me sort out my options. im having a really hard time in standard mathematics, i dont really practise or review because some of the topics covered i cannot understand or homework from other subjects takes up most of my time.. should i remain in standard and get a tutor(is 1 hr enough? its pretty expensive) or just drop down to general maths?
Get a tutor if u can afford it I had similar problems last yr and got a tutor and got Band 4, in hte exam I was 1 mark off Band 5, and I thought I would fail. Btw where do u live cause if ur close I might be able to give u the contact details of my tutor

PC

HSC
N/A
Ditto ... what Korn said ... where abouts are you. I might be able to help you with a tutor.

sega

HSC
thanks. I live in Campbelltown. Can you give me the conact details of your tutors. Thanks.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sega said:
thanks. I live in Campbelltown. Can you give me the conact details of your tutors. Thanks.
Dude unless ur willing to travel i cant help you, i dont know any tutors down ur way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)