Copy and trace (1 Viewer)

narrowpin

HSC
if a question (circle geometry), says copy or trace the diagram into your writing booklet....do we have to do it? i dont really see the point, but i dont want to get penalised for something as stupid as this. can someone clarify if we get penalised or not. thanks

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
how is he a troll? i'm not sure if you *have* to, but doesn't it help you? if it doesn't and u feel it's a waste of time just draw it quickly before u start the q just incase.. takes like 20 sec max

sparkerasp

HSC
You mainly get asked to draw it if they think you need to scribble all over it.

Just do a rough one, doesn't have to be perfect, I mean, they won't penalise you for not being an artist.

jirwin

HSC
basically you copy it so that you can show what you mean. like if its a triangle and you have to find an angle - it helps you show working out better because you can write on the diagram and stuff. i know you could write on the question booklet but the markers dont see that, so copy the diagram to show working out basically.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I just roughly draw it, as you often need to add info to it, and if you don't draw it then the examiner won't know what the hell yo uare talking about. Don't use a ruler or compass or waste time tracing it though.

Just.Snaz

HSC
it actually takes much less time tracing than anything else and you get a perfect diagram so i suggest tracing.. and I suggest drawing it too. Why would you risk anything in your hsc?

narrowpin

HSC
mm kk. i'll just do a quick sketch to show i've drawn it, and probably work of the one in the booklet. thanks for the opinions though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)