Copying essays (1 Viewer)

vitamin D

HSC
So i saw a thread once about not writing your own essays and just coming up with intros, thesis, and opening sentences and then just adapting someone else's essay to answer your specified question. As i cant find the thread i got this from anymore i just wanted on clarification if anyones done it and if its worked in their favour. Thanks

teridax

HSC
N/A
DO NOT PLAGARISE OTHER PEOPLE'S ESSAYSc

You will be doing no favours to yourself in the long-run. All those who you say that you can copy someone's english work and adapt it is plain bullshit. You won't be able to mould those essays because you didn't make it according to what you understand about the module. Worst of all, if you get caught, and you try to explain what you're essay is actually saying, you won't be able to - simply because it's purely rote learnt.

Just write your own essays, trust me on this.

teridax

HSC
N/A
i see, how about their format? or is that plagiarising
you can copy ideas, but not format, because that is the way they structure their ideas

so technically - it's still plagarising

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
what I did to study was no memorise essays but rather examples with some elaboration, so I could adjust it to the question, particularly module B.

vitamin D

HSC
what I did to study was no memorise essays but rather examples with some elaboration, so I could adjust it to the question, particularly module B.
uhhhh i got trials and im worried my examples will have completely nothing to do with the set question >>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)