Core 2 And Option 4 Assessment 15% Please Help (1 Viewer)

Ashlee88

HSC
Please help me with this I am so lost,
training program for a male cyclist 30 yrs of age 1km track rider competes in 4 weeks time at important meet has been a cyclist for 8 yrs previously competiting on the road.

in class questions may be on
strength training
flexibility training
aerobic training
principles of training

please help me I have no idea how to relate specific to the cyclists and what kind of activities to do PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:

Brookie-iluvmat

have u also tried searching in google or a search engine like a cyclists training program etc coz there should be something on the net about training programs! :) does that help at all??

jenni_k

HSC
i say look in ur syllabus (aka bible)... then go textbook and work out how they all specifically relate to cyclinging...

good luck

Ashlee88

HSC
Thankyou

WITHOUT WINGS AND EVERYONE ELSE THANK YOU SO MUCH!

i have read my text book and was a little confused thank you so much!! and i just thought i would use the forum to get benefits for myself so thanks so much

Ashlee88

HSC
=)

Im not sure if you actually read my first post i was not unsure on the training methods etc and i had read my text book it was relating it specifically to the bike rider for his event and activities which would best help to produce these effects eg muscular power etc and benefit himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)