• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Corey Worthington bashed (3 Viewers)

HSC
Seen this earlier today.

Stupid media, as usually making total BS of this all. It's not a fight, not even close. Nobody was hospitalised, so as far as I'm concerned, it's just a bunch of boys playing around with each other.

Those guys are seriously like twigs, they can't do crap to each other.

barling89

McLovin it :D
HSC
i don't think that 'fight' would have knocked enough sense into corey yet. We need round two pretty soon.
Go Chris!!

Russdog

russell
HSC
so wait what's his name, worthington or delaney?

Evilo

HSC
from memory his birth name was Corey Delaney, his current name is Corey Worthington. This can be changed for numerous reasons i cbf going into.

Conspirocy

HSC
Evilo said:
from memory his birth name was Corey Delaney, his current name is Corey Worthington. This can be changed for numerous reasons i cbf going into.
I was thinking that too.

You know what's really stupid, they wanted to bash him cause "he thinks he's all that"...not because of what he did but because of who he was. HE IS A FUCKEN DICKHEAD. That's just sad.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
He is Australia's answer to Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. He created jobs for journalists and therefore an asset, wealth creator for this country. He deserves admiratin not bashing.

HSC
I'm still trying to figure out why any part of this Corey saga is remotely newsworthy. Police should just charge him however they can and then that should be the end of it.

Can't really blame ACA for the rubbish they put out. It's the idiots who watch that crap who fuel this kind of hard-hitting journalism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)