Corny/Cheesy sacharine movies that you know are bad but you like anyway (1 Viewer)

HSC
my friend is so not open minded - she doesn't like anything different especially in movies.

she will like the happy ending convential romantic comedies. and she can't recognise that other films are good if they don't fit this bill.

i have movies that i don't particularly like that are considered classics but i can still see how they are great films. unlike my friend.

so to my question what are the movies that you like that you know are shocking or convential and too soppy?

mine are:

while you were sleeping
now and then
camp
little giants
mighty ducks
any 80s molly ringwald movie

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
British romantic comedies are a guilty pleasure.. Four Weddings & A Funeral, Love Actually etc.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i really liked:
the wedding singer,
10 things i hate about you,
how to lose a guy in 10 days,
titanic (yes i knoww)
coyote ugly
never been kissed
they are home from work sick/rainy day movies

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
jooobl said:
omg <3 now and then
Too right. i absolutely love that movie. when i was about 10 me and my little sister fell in love with it and watched it over and over again for like a week... it was terrible, but i never got sick of it and i still love it.
I also agree with Ranger Stacie, i love all those too... hehe.
hrm... i cant really think of anymore at the moment... damn memory... its failing on me!!! but im only 19!!!! *cries*

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
does any1 like love actually and bridget joneses diary? i totalli love them hehe love actually was the first movie i saw with my ex-bf! i miss him:(

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
Too right. i absolutely love that movie. when i was about 10 me and my little sister fell in love with it and watched it over and over again for like a week... it was terrible, but i never got sick of it and i still love it.
I also agree with Ranger Stacie, i love all those too... hehe.
hrm... i cant really think of anymore at the moment... damn memory... its failing on me!!! but im only 19!!!! *cries*

omg me too! I absolutely loved it, and it was on tv the other night (around midnight) and I taped it - fantastic!! But then someone taped over it dammit...

AH well

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
something_funny said:
my friend is so not open minded - she doesn't like anything different especially in movies.

she will like the happy ending convential romantic comedies. and she can't recognise that other films are good if they don't fit this bill.

i have movies that i don't particularly like that are considered classics but i can still see how they are great films. unlike my friend.

so to my question what are the movies that you like that you know are shocking or convential and too soppy?

mine are:

while you were sleeping
now and then
camp
little giants
mighty ducks
any 80s molly ringwald movie
The mighty ducks was the best <3

Anyways:
pink panther
most adam sandler movies
harold and kuma

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)