Coronavirus University (1 Viewer)

matt_ryanx

HSC
Does anyone know how long the online classes will last? Just wanted to know if it’s for the rest of the semester.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Does anyone know how long the online classes will last? Just wanted to know if it’s for the rest of the semester.
Depends on where you are, NSW starts back up on the 11th of May only 1 day a week tho.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Most likely rest of semester unless your uni says something. I think the 1 day a week is not for unis (just a guess idk) but I'm hoping uni stays online haha, can't be bothered travelling tbh.

hschelper01

HSC
Most likely rest of semester unless your uni says something. I think the 1 day a week is not for unis (just a guess idk) but I'm hoping uni stays online haha, can't be bothered travelling tbh.
Haha so true - online uni is much less of a hastle... I heard most uni's would be at home until the end of the year (or until there is a vaccine - which could take a while)... Other than that, schools go back in Week 3 on the 11th of May and they are looking at staggering the year levels (with Yr11 + 12s returning first)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)