Cosi... (1 Viewer)

Courtney11

HSC
Hey Guys,

NOTES NEEDED!!!

Didn't do to well in the close study of text part in the trials any extra notes will be really helpful.

Any notes to do with the techniques used would be great.

Thankz

Ravo23451

HSC
Hi Courtney
  • Begin at the begining discuss the juxtaposition of light and dark imagery as symbolised through nowras stage directions. "Chink of daylight..." this suggests their is hope for changing attitudes toeards thoses ostrcised because of their difference.
  • Nowra's play forces the audience to rethink their attitude as they interact with the action on stage.
  • Consider Nowra's metatheatrical device of the play within a play as a means of revaluation.
  • Symbolism, dialogue emotive langauge, gestures, the breaking of the fourth wall, characteriastion farce, humour, parody,context and setting all help reveal Nowra's concerns.
  • Hope that helps.
  • Ravo 23451

kg7

HSC
Im doing cosi now, as a close study of a text. I like it, my school go to see the play, so we are lucky its help heaps but need notes on the themes...

cloud watcher

HSC
hey
im doing Cosi too... i actually got this book from insight publications its a really good book has got all the themes, character anaylsis's, summary of acts etc.
here is a preview of the first ten pgs of the book
http://www.insightpublications.com.au/pdf_preview/TG-Cosi-10-pages.pdf

Other than that ive been using excel and simply trying to make notes my self :)

- cloud watcher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)