Cosi (1 Viewer)

jacqui_2005

HSC
Did anyone study Cosi for Inner Journeys? If so, are there any good places to get more info on it, or does anyone have any notes?... thanks

The Iceman

HSC
Yeah I'm doing Cosi and I found some good notes in the 'resources' link on the main page. There isn't a great deal, but some useful stuff anyways
Good luck

freaked

HSC
I would really like notes on Cosi if anyone has them. Thanks Guys.

Oh, what is everyone doing for a supplimentary text??

aim2fire

AIMZ
HSC
Cosi related texts

A walk to remember
Shallow Hal
Tuesdays with morrie
The voice within - song by christina aguilera

There would be heaps - you could use Anything that involves an event that changes the characters view of themselves or the world.

Last edited:

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i did Cosi last year --> i'll have a look and see if i can find any of my notes. I'll put up a note here if i do find em.
for supp texts i used:
The Scream - impressionist painting by Edvard Munch
The Shipping News - film by director Lasse Hallstrom
...and im having a huge memory blank on the third but it'll come to me eventually. oh, and Margaret Atwood from the Stimulus Booklet

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
.sumbody please fucking help me ive got english trial on thursday and fuck i dont know any inner journeys for cosi apart from Lewis how he changes his mind about love maybe the teacher will explain 2morro but if any1 got info please PM

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH APPRECIATED.......

bubzickles

hey i did my cosi trial yesterday it was pretty easy. talk about how he changes his perspectives on the mental patients as he learns to bipass his previous judgements about their mental illness and through his journey he learns more about this other world. a good quote to highlight this is in the opening of the novel lewis is searching for the lights with nick and lucy this is symbolic that he is still in the dark about the world of mental illness but at the end he switches off the lights symbolising his newfound knowledge
its really effective use it as a key scene!!
ne ways dun realy have ne more advice it is easy trust me
mwa xoxo

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
my angle was more about him learning Love and fidelity.

so the opening quotes were "Love is not so important nowadays" and "What is love anyway"

to

"Without love, the world wouldn't mean much".

hope that helps too

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
bubzickles said:
hey i did my cosi trial yesterday it was pretty easy. talk about how he changes his perspectives on the mental patients as he learns to bipass his previous judgements about their mental illness and through his journey he learns more about this other world. a good quote to highlight this is in the opening of the novel lewis is searching for the lights with nick and lucy this is symbolic that he is still in the dark about the world of mental illness but at the end he switches off the lights symbolising his newfound knowledge
its really effective use it as a key scene!!
ne ways dun realy have ne more advice it is easy trust me
mwa xoxo
THANX IVE GOT IT ON FRIDAY IVE GOT MOD. HISTORY 2MORRO AND ZENGER I WISH I COULD BE AS SMART AS U, WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT STANDARD ENGLISH NOT 96 PLUS UAI ENGLISH EXTENSION 2 LOL

7th Sign

HSC
yes i did cosi its shit lols....i have heaps of nots :D

but not on the comp :D

fennikins

HSC
i got my HSC in a few weeks.. dont hav any Cosi notes... well none I need... I hope u all do well... If u guys hav anythin I could use, that would be great :) xoxo

fennikins

HSC
hey my mate went down the local library and got like 3 Cosi books, all with great info... i have shitloads now =]

shuoie

HSC
jacqui_2005 said:
Did anyone study Cosi for Inner Journeys? If so, are there any good places to get more info on it, or does anyone have any notes?... thanks

hey, i have a good quote 4 u..
"I'm not going to let them down,
Its about more important things like Love and Fidelity, without
Love the world wouldn't mean much"

vojnik

HSC
Yeah im doin cosi with the song "one" by metallica as a related text. Great fuckin song...

mishyma

HSC
Donnie Darko is one huge mind screw,.. u have to watch it a few times to get it , but its an amazing movie

lipglossnblack

HSC
ive just studied cosi in class for our first text for yr 12 and im about to do a speech about inner journeys and comparing coz to a selected text. i chose the movie "About A Boy" with Hugh Grant, it's really easy to link with Lewis in Cosi because Will in About A Boy learns about what he really values in life and meets "different" people who he builds relationships with and in the end has a new perspective on life.

ertan.katri

HSC
lipglossnblack said:
ive just studied cosi in class for our first text for yr 12 and im about to do a speech about inner journeys and comparing coz to a selected text. i chose the movie "About A Boy" with Hugh Grant, it's really easy to link with Lewis in Cosi because Will in About A Boy learns about what he really values in life and meets "different" people who he builds relationships with and in the end has a new perspective on life.
yee well i need that speech when u do it email me ye? lol

jess-i-k

HSC
i have an english assignment and we have to refer back to cosi but my texts arent exactly relevant, does anyone know a song i could do that would be able to be related back to cosi

ertan.katri

HSC
jess-i-k said:
i have an english assignment and we have to refer back to cosi but my texts arent exactly relevant, does anyone know a song i could do that would be able to be related back to cosi
right now i glad this is all over! WOOOT... paper one and peper two! only 1 exam left :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)