• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cosima de Vito (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Cosima is the best singer in the competition. She is FAR MORE BETTER than stupid Guy and Shannon.

Shannon can't sing high notes, it's like he's sqeaking or something.
Guy's voice is simply NOT APPEALING. And his HAIR! OMG...soon the whole street are going to fill with people wearing that fro....How scary....ARGH! *not going out*

I was going to buy the Wineer's singles and album if Cosima wins. But since her voice has unfortunately let her down. I guess I'll save $30 for the album and single.

juggernaut

HSC
yeh and whos ur favourite artist.. celine dion and enya or some shit.. u got nooo idea
guy rips shannon and cosima.. his voice is CRAZY.. cosimas a loser, i reckon shes a bitch for what she did.. if i was shannon id knock her out

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I agree with juggernaut about the "guy rips shannon and cosima" part.
How could anyone not find his voice appealing is beyond me.
He is unlike all that churned out processed garbage singers these days. Guy has something called substance and he will hopefully win.

Last edited:

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
yeah right guy will win, he is famous today tomorow he is all forgotten. i dont like none of them and their voices too

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
To juggernaut and SmokedSalmon:
That's YOUR opinion and you have NO right, NO RIGHT at all to critecise MY opinion. You two just WAIT until the World Idol and see Guy (Likely to be the Australian Idol) compete in it and get booted out FIRST!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You see, I didn't criticise YOUR opinion in my post. I am just saying Cosima is the best, and what you two should have said was Guy is the best or some crap. Do you have to be so rude to convey your message across?

Last edited:

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Survivor dont worry about it, i agree they have no right to say that. Cosimas voice will get better, she will sign with music company, make a record, you will buy the CD and enjoy it !!!!

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
its shame shes butt ugly and sounds like a man.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
everyone come down

if we are tlaking abt pure voice then cosima has the best voice..but in terms of the whole package...i lyk guy... cosima's hot stuff butt moving was soo overdone..and she cant dance or move well on stage.. online guy who is just smooth....i realli lyked bek....but i didnt think she appealed to too mani teenagers...and luv paulini as welll... arguable has as good of a voice as cosima... and paulini is just so down..

juggernaut

HSC
im just saying but.. if u had any idea about music.. u would not put down a voice like guys..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
guy is great! he has a great voice, and works the crowd

cosmia has a beautiful voice and she will get signed

shannon i am not a huge fan of, he does have a good voice but i hate the fact he can't dance

go GUY!

N

ND

Originally posted by natstar
Cosima has a diva style, while Guy has a more r/b style to his voice.

Guy can go diva too, didn't you see last sunday? :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by juggernaut
cosimas a loser, i reckon shes a bitch for what she did
so explain to me how cosimas voice not holding upto the strain makes her a bitch?
she was diagnosed, pulled out and the comp continues. the only choice in the whole process cosima had was to pull out, AI producers and officials made all the other choices
if its a choice between pulling out and recovering, or not pulling out and eventually not being able to talk i know which option i would take.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
she shoulda pulled out when they were gonna announce that australia didnt vote for her, not just before and make it seem like shannon made it by default.

juggernaut

HSC
because she made out as if shannon got in by default..
the RIGHT thing to do would have been to wait until the result has been said, and THEN say her saaad little speech

when it comes down to it, she now has the title of "not being officially voted off".. shes avoided the loser status.. which i think is wrong when everyone else in the top 12 is now perceived differently because they lost..

plus, they were saying somewhere that she actually had a contract in america.. and was sent back home to build up a fan base.. hence maybe why she pulled out at the VERY end??

anyways whocares.. shes gooone

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ezzy85
she shoulda pulled out when they were gonna announce that australia didnt vote for her, not just before and make it seem like shannon made it by default.
once again, she didnt get to choose when to make her speech, the producers made that decision for her.
and if guy and cosima got in, then cosima pulled out, guy wooda had to win by default, which would have cost everyone hundreds of thousands of dollars, which is why the producers made her say it then.

N

ND

because she made out as if shannon got in by default..
the RIGHT thing to do would have been to wait until the result has been said, and THEN say her saaad little speech

Yeh, it woulda been much better for shannon for her to announce it after she got through... :rolleyes:

The best thing would have been to announce it before guy got through. Did anyone notice that before Andrew announced guy, he said that they would be announced "in no particular order", which was then contradicted by his comment that there was only 0.8% between Cosima and Shannon.

juggernaut

HSC
Originally posted by ND
Yeh, it woulda been much better for shannon for her to announce it after she got through... :rolleyes:
ah, yeh do u know she got through?
pretty sure she wouldnt have either.

Fry

Originally posted by Survivor39
Guy's voice is simply NOT APPEALING. And his HAIR! OMG...soon the whole street are going to fill with people wearing that fro....How scary....ARGH! *not going out*
i reckon his hair is cool and unique. this world would be a very boring place if everyone just a plain and simple hairstyle. fros are in at the moment. Beyonce, JLo, Holly Vallance and Justin Timberlake have all sported a fro before.

yeh and whos ur favourite artist.. celine dion and enya or some shit.. u got nooo idea
LOL!!! good one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)