• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cosima de Vito (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i dont think i am quite getting through to u hipsta_jess i am not being judgemental of anyone....i am expressing by opinion which counts just as much as yours....U LIKE HER....AND I DONT....i except ur opinion...ur just having a hard time excepting mine...thats a weakness in ur personality something which i cannot help you with.

Zahid

N

ND

Originally posted by zahid
i dont think i am quite getting through to u hipsta_jess i am not being judgemental of anyone....i am expressing by opinion which counts just as much as yours....U LIKE HER....AND I DONT....i except ur opinion...ur just having a hard time excepting mine...thats a weakness in ur personality something which i cannot help you with.

Zahid

The problem is that your opinions are unsubstantiated; there's no correlation between having a cold and being a bitch.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by ND
The problem is that your opinions are unsubstantiated; there's no correlation between having a cold and being a bitch.
sunstantiated or unsubstantiated...i believe she is A BITCH.....if i am wrong in believing this then those who think that Cosima is "The Best" should also not be allowed make the correlation between her having a cold and not being a bitch...say what ever u will...it will not chage my opinion...

Zahid

N

ND

Originally posted by zahid
if i am wrong in believing this then those who think that Cosima is "The Best" should also not be allowed make the correlation between her having a cold and not being a bitch...
Zahid
lol wtf? That's one of the most twisted arguments i've ever heard..

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i think hes basically saying he thinks shes a bitch, so he doesnt like her. same way that those who like her have the right to like her.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
in the same way how do you know shes nice? anyway, the point is he thinks shes a bitch. let him. you guys can think shes the best, thats great.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
why do you think she's a bitch? what has she done?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i dont think shes a bitch. i dont like her either. all im saying is if someone like zahid wants to think shes a bitch, let him.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
I agree wif hipsta_jess.
I just wanted to point out: Zahid, in MY OPINION and i have a right to have one like u and others, i think u have a shallow opinion but it's ALRIGHT to have an UNINFORMED opinion...unlike some pp who R NOT SUCKED into the media's hype.
If u think she's a bitch then so be it......u don't need to bite back at others hence showing ur weakness......BUT it's OKAY to have a WEAKNESS.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but we are wondering why she is a bitch? if someone is uninformed, doesn't watch the show, they would not know anything about her

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i'm not wondering y she's a bitch but i'm wondering y others think she's one.
i guess if someones uninformed and doesn't watch the show and says she's a bitch (tho, like u sed, they wouldn't kno n e fing bout her) then that person has a shallow opinion.....well, thats how i see it n e way.
So if they dunno much bout her then their opinion is shallow.....hmmm, im repeating myself.......so yea, shallow op.

So, tell me........y do SOME ppl think she's a bitch?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
People thinks Cosima is a bitch because they are bitches themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)