COST OF DOING ENGINERRING(in specific ELECTRICAL ENGINEER) (1 Viewer)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
i recently heard that for eg i get 85uai which is what allows me to get into EE then i pay half the price of the person who gets 75uai and gets in through the cut off rate is this true cause i am aiming for 75.

how much does uni cost really
i thought it would be like 15k max but i heard goes up to 100k or so make me fret...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol you're mad stupid if you can't pull 85 UAI/get 75 and into an alternate entry scheme.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
dodgyv said:
huh so do i only pay like a fraction more if i get 75uai instead of 85uai ?
The cost blows out by 400%

So yes, it will cost you 100k all up.

This also may mean that engineering is not for you.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
jb_nc said:
lol you're mad stupid if you can't pull 85 UAI/get 75 and into an alternate entry scheme.
lOl step back. 85 is pretty high you know well im not sure if im able to get 85 just if the price is doubled of me getting 75 then i my as try harder and cut mum a deal ''if i get 85 you buy me a bike'' thats what im hopping for.
wat i really want to know price of getting immediate entry to getting in through the cut of rate any diference in price and how much sigificant difference is there

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
Azamakumar said:
The cost blows out by 400%
So yes, it will cost you 100k all up.

wtf lOl ><"" i guess i got to study harder dont i farr. nope i just want to achieve the minimal requirement without blowing the price range out of proportion. farr 85 guess i got to study alot bloodii harder i shall cut my mum the deal "buy me a fckin condo if i get 85" lOl

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
75: $20 000 a year, pay around $20 000 upfront over 4 years, rest deferred to tax.
85: $7 000 a year, deferred to tax.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
dodgyv said:
wtf lOl ><"" i guess i got to study harder dont i farr. nope i just want to achieve the minimal requirement without blowing the price range out of proportion. farr 85 guess i got to study alot bloodii harder i shall cut my mum the deal "buy me a fckin condo if i get 85" lOl
Start by learning to speak english.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
dodgyv said:
that seems to be like such a big problem in using jargons in bored of studies not the same as msn is it ....
ok..

From what Ive heard Electrical Engineering is exceptionally hard.

That is all.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Omium said:
ok..

From what Ive heard Electrical Engineering is exceptionally hard.

That is all.
I agree with this,

Look at the drop out rate for engineering, If your looking at engineering and are expecting that getting an UAI of 85+ will be too hard i'd seriously subject doing something a little less intense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)