Costume Design 2008 (1 Viewer)

emaitland

HSC
hey yea thats what i meant, ahh did anyone include other objects on their rendering apart from fabrics, like buttons, zippers, ribbons etc?

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
How many designs did you guys do??

Also, I have a short paragraph that kinda explains each of my costumes a bit better. Where do you guys thijnk i should put them? In my log book?

emaitland, i included some other objects, like ribbon and stuff, because it was relevant in conveying my design concept... hope you can do that...lol

emaitland

HSC
yea i did a paragraph about each design which i stuck on the rendering, yea i put buttons and ribbons and buckles and things as well which was relevant to my design concept too

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Ahh ok, well i have a quote from each character on my renderings, but the paragraphs aren't on there. THey're kinda just an extended version of what i said in my rationale.

I did 5 too...and 4 prelims...and about 800 in my logbook. lol.

How'd you present yours?

emaitland

HSC
its kinda hard to explain but my renderings are made from black cardboard and i cut squares out so all the fabrics sit in nicely and look neat and the design is stuck on with a coloured boarder which repesents each character and to the side is a paragragh on each character, and my logbook is A3 and has my whole process and i used plastic sleeves to give me more room and my rationale is at the back.

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
How awesome does it feel to have everything done and handed in!!! I'm so relieved! lol

That sounds awesome emaitland...mines similar..i got black matting boards made at a local framin place..they they did the professional cut around the outside of each so it looks all neat. lol

My Logbooks A3 too...it's messy but..lol...There's random bits stuck in everywhere...I'm in trouble if we're marked on organisation. lol

emaitland

HSC
ahh its so good to have it all handed in! thats like a 1/4 of drama gone! when do you guys have your group piece hsc performance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)