Could I do Frances Hodgson Burnett's A little princess as my related text? (1 Viewer)

jelllyyy

HSC
Do you think this is a strong text to use? I'm trying to think outside of the box for this, it's quite difficult :eek2:

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Whilst it's a classic text, I wouldnt use it as a related; it has simplistic language, and whilst this can be a deliberate literary technique used by some authors it doesnt really allow for a sophisticated analysis. Have a look at www.hscdiscovery.com.au if youre looking for some 'outside the box' related text ideas - there's HEAPS there :)

What is your prescribed Discovery text? I can make some suggestions :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you think this is a strong text to use? I'm trying to think outside of the box for this, it's quite difficult :eek2:
I think it would be an okay related text to use.

Talk to your english teacher about how you'll be linking it to the rubric of discovery and see what he/she thinks :)

jelllyyy

HSC
Whilst it's a classic text, I wouldnt use it as a related; it has simplistic language, and whilst this can be a deliberate literary technique used by some authors it doesnt really allow for a sophisticated analysis. Have a look at www.hscdiscovery.com.au if youre looking for some 'outside the box' related text ideas - there's HEAPS there :)

What is your prescribed Discovery text? I can make some suggestions :)
Aw thank you for the advice! The Tempest is my prescribed text

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)