Could someone please read my creative writing - Belonging :) (1 Viewer)

Suuup2

HSC
Hi :)
If anyone is willing to read my creative writing for belonging could you please PM me

* preferably someone who has already completed HSC

Thaankyou :D:D

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I wish I could. But I am extremely busy with uni at the moment.

Is there anything particular your are unsure about and/or not confident with?

Suuup2

HSC
That's okay, thanks for your offer anyway :)

Well, I'd say creative writing is my absolute weakness in HSC, and I haven't put in the effort I should have for it. But I've written this one that I personally kinda like, I just need someone else's opinion on it, and whether it makes sense.

I describe an anonymous character who feels intimidated by a particular colleague, and she wants to make her way up to her position, she goes through ranges of emotions etc. But there's a twist to the story that, the anonymous character is just a child who goes through the usual stresses of childhood i.e. wanting to be the group leader amongst her friends. And the scenario of a workplace is just her everyday life at school

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Your teacher sounds like mine, most of my class has sent her practice essays and creatives and she basically told them 'if you don't know how to do it a month before the HSC you're clearly not going to do well anyway, so why would I waste my time?'

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
should pm strawberrye :D
Thank you for the recommendation, unfortunately I am extremely overloaded with uni work at the moment so I will not have time to look over any writing or answer any private questions about the impending HSC through PM. I apologise for any inconvenience caused and seek OP's understanding. Best wishes to the OP for acing their HSC:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)