Counter-Strike (1 Viewer)

Se!zuRe.

HSC
haha interesting thread i have recently given up pub due the to new dynamic weapon pricing (DWP), in source, as it completely sucks balls and u get randied by sum nub with a mac10.. who else hates this new DWP cause im sure im not the only 1.. xD

jovelar

HSC
im not sure about 1.5 or 1.6 because ive only ever bought and played one.. source. i liek source, ive never tried the others...but thing is there seems to be a lot...a lot of servers and players on source. meh i dont know, i did say its th eonly one ive played and yeah.. ^_^

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
jovelar said:
im not sure about 1.5 or 1.6 because ive only ever bought and played one.. source. i liek source, ive never tried the others...but thing is there seems to be a lot...a lot of servers and players on source. meh i dont know, i did say its th eonly one ive played and yeah.. ^_^
umm i like any cunterstrikes coz im your saviour who makes your game of cs enjoyable enough with teaparties, chatspamming and the like and possibly shit forums too like this one.

cwalker said:
1.6>1.5
but
czero>1.6 a million times
no ... 1.6 > czero > 1.5 ... descending order of participating players for me to give them a different gaming experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)