Counter-Strike (1 Viewer)

bipolardragon

HSC
pinkelephant said:
hehehe, super lol

I got what you all meant... you don't need internet to play the normal game, but if you wanna play online you do need internet (way to state the obvious tam, duh! :rolleyes: )...
Yeah dude, you need it to run the single player game the first time you want to play. After that you can turn steam onto offline mode which saves preferences.

:p

hipPo3

HSC
bipolardragon said:
Yeah dude, you need it to run the single player game the first time you want to play. After that you can turn steam onto offline mode which saves preferences.

:p
exactly. If you want the game to play, then you need a working internet connection (for the installation). THEN you can choose to play offline.

Just go out and buy it... it shouldn't be that much now since it's getting old.

And it isn't that hard to play, it's basically like most fps games (team deathmatch types, like Enemy Territory; except you buy guns) and if you've experienced CS before, then Source isn't that much of a leap. If you were good in old CS then you will be good in Source.

Source has a server where you fight against Zombies :uhhuh:.. soo fun. :)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
hipPo3 said:
Source has a server where you fight against Zombies :uhhuh:.. soo fun. :)
which Zombie server you play on?

I sometimes play on 203.34.186.11:27035 - Gamespace.net.au|CS-S #10 Zombie Horde

Far_Q

HSC
Hey I haven't played CS for a long time but i'm looking to get back into it. I might buy Condition Zero to play CS 1.6 but I wanna know if it's possible to play CS on a laptop?...If I can, what sort of mouse should I buy to connect it to my laptop?...

hipPo3

HSC
LoneShadow said:
which Zombie server you play on?

I sometimes play on 203.34.186.11:27035 - Gamespace.net.au|CS-S #10 Zombie Horde
yea .. i go on gamespace.

Lol, i've played with you Spiff. Doubt you remember Spray 'n pray (me).

HSC
it appears CS:S is going good online-wise, plenty of players ... I might buy it in a fortnight once I get my pay cheque from work.

anyone here play CS 1.6 on steam? if so what servers, i roam around as LaRgO on internode/gamearena

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
play condition zero, i do! i think it works online
btw if anyone knows how to get non steam cz patches, please pm me thanks

Far_Q

HSC
Hey I just got CS:S and it's pretty much the same as the old cs...but can anyone tell me how to get more maps and find servers with more maps like militia and all that because it seems that most of the servers only include mostly dust, assault,aztec...AM I missing something?...like do I need to download any patches or updates and stuff?...

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
hipPo3 said:
yea .. i go on gamespace.

Lol, i've played with you Spiff. Doubt you remember Spray 'n pray (me).

lol....u serious!?

Yeah I remember.

hipPo3

HSC
LoneShadow said:
lol....u serious!?

Yeah I remember.
yea .. i am :)

i was playing this morning in the zombie horde server. twas fun. (being a zombie that is :))

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i dont like zombie horde,
but i only play fun maps
ny name is
[die.] clock work orange

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
LOL, if anyone plays on GameArena servers theyr like hackd servers, knifing speed, walls, all em fags...if u know this guy "Player" - keep away his the biggest hacking fuck in history.. makes it annoying

CSsource is heaps harder, but like hackoproof

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
what do u guys think of the new player models?

kow_dude

HSC
I wanna get CS: Source but i dont think my GeForce2 will be able to handle it. And i don't want to upgrade my graphics card, otherwise i have to upgrade the motherboard and everything else altogether in which i cannot afford!

My cs name is: []xxxx]::::Kow_Dude:::>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)