Course 26100 First Week Tutorials? (1 Viewer)

asdwasdw

HSC
I would like to know if 'Integrating business perspectives' will be having tutorials first week; i tried to find it in the course outline but i couldnt .

I'd also like to know if 'Economics for Business' , and 'Marketing Foundations' will have tutorials or not.

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
Have u managed to buy the textbook for 2) Barron, M.L. Fundamentals of Business Law (for University of Technology, Sydney), McGraw Hill, 2014.

Is that the textbook needed for IBP? or is there another one.. I cant find this textbook on google anywhere...

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
I would like to know if 'Integrating business perspectives' will be having tutorials first week; i tried to find it in the course outline but i couldnt .

I'd also like to know if 'Economics for Business' , and 'Marketing Foundations' will have tutorials or not.
23th of..feb.Week 1.
Workshop:
Icebreakers, Learning approach in IBP, Team Experiences & Individual Capabilities

Yes there is m8

asdwasdw

HSC
i think i saw some people selling the book on the UTS textbook exchange page on FB

Jamesrulez1

HSC
I have a lecture then a tutorial tomorrow for IBP as well as the rest of the weeks in the upcoming semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)