Course constraint? (1 Viewer)

hApPy1

HSC
Enrolling online. ok so i just decided i have no idea what i was thinking enrolling into one of these arts subjects and as i tried to enrol in a different one-i entered a new course code and it came with teh msg "course constraint" what does that mean??

anyone with half a clue plz enlighten me...i would really appreciate ur help :)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
hApPy1 said:
Enrolling online. ok so i just decided i have no idea what i was thinking enrolling into one of these arts subjects and as i tried to enrol in a different one-i entered a new course code and it came with teh msg "course constraint" what does that mean??

anyone with half a clue plz enlighten me...i would really appreciate ur help :)
You're not doing the right course. Some subjects are restricted to students in a specific course.

hApPy1

HSC
poloktim said:
You're not doing the right course. Some subjects are restricted to students in a specific course.
ahh i c- thanx heaps for that :)

oh n one more thing..if its ok..umm..being specific to my degree...

can my psychology major b counted in my arts degree ie. is it included in the compulsory 48 points i must do? or do i need 4 subjects in addition to my major?

thank u soooooooooooooooooooo very much for ur help..and time..

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
hApPy1 said:
ahh i c- thanx heaps for that :)

oh n one more thing..if its ok..umm..being specific to my degree...

can my psychology major b counted in my arts degree ie. is it included in the compulsory 48 points i must do? or do i need 4 subjects in addition to my major?

thank u soooooooooooooooooooo very much for ur help..and time..
If you're doing a double degree, Psychology is considered an adequate Arts major. Otherwise you need to do an Arts major (including Aboriginal Studies) as well as Psychology.

hApPy1

HSC
poloktim said:
If you're doing a double degree, Psychology is considered an adequate Arts major. Otherwise you need to do an Arts major (including Aboriginal Studies) as well as Psychology.
lol..well thanx for ur help :) but one question...whaaaaaaaaaaa? Aboriginal studies? lol im a little confuzzled..so psycholoygy as a major in teh arts sector of my degree..can it count as a subject and hence i only need another 3 minors, if u like...

excuse my confusion...im new hhaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)