Course/Preference Questions. (1 Viewer)

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
Ok, now that ive gotten my UAI (80), i need to clarify what i should i change with my preferences. My first 3 preferences are all combined degrees ( BmedSci/Bbus ,B Sci/ Bbus, B biotech/Bbus). Now, they're cut-offs all range around 85 UAI, should i still retain them all, or just leave one in the hope cut-offs drop by 5 points?

Another question, can i transfer from the BsciBiomedical degree into one of the above double degrees, or is this only possible with Bscience degree?
The thing is, the BsciBiomedical degree has a higher cutoff than the normal science degree, so im not sure which one to put higher in my preferences.

Thanks in advance. btw these are all uts courses.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Phyuk_Yiu said:
Ok, now that ive gotten my UAI (80), i need to clarify what i should i change with my preferences. My first 3 preferences are all combined degrees ( BmedSci/Bbus ,B Sci/ Bbus, B biotech/Bbus). Now, they're cut-offs all range around 85 UAI, should i still retain them all, or just leave one in the hope cut-offs drop by 5 points?

Another question, can i transfer from the BsciBiomedical degree into one of the above double degrees, or is this only possible with Bscience degree?
The thing is, the BsciBiomedical degree has a higher cutoff than the normal science degree, so im not sure which one to put higher in my preferences.

Thanks in advance. btw these are all uts courses.
With preferencing the 3 doubles, I'd honestly just put what you want to get into because you don't know by how much or how little the cut-off will rise/fall.

It also doesn't really matter which UTS degree you transfer from if you want to get into the double, so yes you can transfer from the BSci in Biomed into the double degrees. However the degree of credit which you recieve may vary between the BSci Biomed and the normal BSci - however I can't advise you to what extent. If you wish to find out more regarding which course would award you the most credit upon transfer then I advise you to contact the UTS science faculty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)