course question (1 Viewer)

tiamaria

HSC
i got 94.05 but want to do law at uts for 97... what are the chances of it being lowered to this by third round of offers, also considering that therre are an extra 11, 000 hecs places in unsw and usyd... ??
x

lionking1191

HSC
tiamaria said:
i got 94.05 but want to do law at uts for 97... what are the chances of it being lowered to this by third round of offers, also considering that therre are an extra 11, 000 hecs places in unsw and usyd... ??
x
extra hecs places? are u sure?

tiamaria

HSC
yh they r getting rid of full payment or something.. not 11,000 estra law places but i know the governments made more places im just hoping its reflected in the cutoffs :(

spence

HSC
I know quite a few UTS law people and most got in with marks below the cutoff. I'm not sure how much lower they were though

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Any possible reply that you get here would be based in pure speculation. You might as well consult an 8-ball, cutoffs change every year and between every round - sometimes slightly, sometimes wildly.

That said, yes, it will lower to what you want. I say this because it's what you want to hear. Isn't this why the preference system exists? Leave it as your first pref and you'll find out either way. If you don't, you'll get into whatever of the other 9 things you've put in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)